What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MadHatter (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadHatter

In-game Name

Astraea

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/103416-permanent-ban-appeal-madhatter-denied/?tab=comments#comment-591264
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for 1.6 for being apart of another community staff team that clash with the values of this communities

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been finding myself a job and dealing with a lot of personal stuff in real life aswell as playing on another community and being staff team on there

Why do you want to return ?

I am trying to get unbanned on all the communities that i have been banned to just make a fresh start on arma because i as i mentioned i got a lot of personal stuff currently going on and at this current moment in time it would be nice to just restart fresh on my computer to know i have somewhere to come and chill out

Why should we unban you ?

As i previously mentioned i am no longer staff on the other community and feel like it would just be great to have a fresh start on all of the other community i was banned on whilst in the other community

P.S i don't believe 6 months have passed since my last unban but believe that the only reason it got denied last time has changed

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

If I remember rightly you were being a bit of a child on vladics stream one night.

For some strange reason you had a problem with this community and decided to be a child about it, We would rather not have that sort of person here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back