What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - magicshrekt (Unbanned 11/09/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicc

In-game Name

[LF]Magic

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:62543442

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/50306-un-ban-appeal-magicshrekt-denied-permabanned/?comment-288840
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for posting a link for a ts3 server into our group chat in the server.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing other games waiting to get unbanned from this server.

Why do you want to return ?

Because i use to play this nearly everyday and i had so much fun. it was the best roleplaying server and all my friends would play with me to.

Why should we unban you ?

I feel you should unban me because i had previously not broken any rules up until the point when I posted the link to the ts3 server into the group chat . I honestly didn't mean to advertise i just wanted to give my friends another ts3 server to talk on since they wern't playing on arma 3 with us. This is why i posted it into the group chat and not the public chat. also i have spent alot of time on this server making money and having fun with my friends. I hope you can see that i didn't mean to advertise and it wasn't my intention to advertise i hope you can try to see where i am coming from. Thank you for reading

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant seem to find your ban. Can you post a screen of your ban message please?

Ok I have unbanned you. Please refresh yourself with the rules before you play on the server again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back