What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Malfang7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfang

In-game Name

Malfang7

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I got banned for Duplicating goldbars and breaching the rule 2.4 wich states any glitches or exploits that gives me an advantage ingame is punishable by a Permanent ban. Now ive also been banned for 1.6, unsure of this one. Might be because i recently got unbanned.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Its not been 6 moths. I have been working with school and just playing a lot and than i mean a lot of Arma. I am working on a movie scrip for a 1 min movie festival and thats all ive been up to since i got banned/unbanned last month.

Why do you want to return ?

I would love to return to this server for the reason that no other communities/servers can compete with Roleplay.co.uk for the one reason that this community is the maturest I have been on in a long time. This was also my first altis life server that I have ever played on so I can admit that was an idiot thinking i could get away for duping on the server.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me because i really love playing here and i feel really stupid about my actions. Duping is a silly thing to do and i should never have done it. I duped goldbars thinking i could get away by doing it 4 am in the morning and having no staff on the server to spectate it. I was hovever caught in the agt and left with a ban. I would never have done it if i was really aware of the consequences by doin it, this might sound stupid for me to say but i have never been banned for it so i dont know what it means if get unbanned. My account will be wiped and i have to start over again. If i could go back in time and tell myself different, i would have told myself to fuck off and go to bed.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

When we updated our rules and brought in the fairer ban system we outlined what would give you a temporary ban and what will be a permanent ban.

I am not sure what else you expected to be honest, There wont be a wipe the rules around duping on our Roleplay server is clear and the punishment is outlined

We was massively fair, based on your previous racism the unban you received as part of the mass unban was a golden chance for you, and in return you go off with 4 others and dupe ?

Nice way to say thank you to this community for allowing you to come back on a action they voted for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back