What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Mark Boyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Boyle

In-game Name

Mark boyle

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/114299-un-ban-appeal-mark-boyle-050319-redirected/?tab=comments#comment-661700
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I honestly have no clue didn't then and still don't

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

its not been six months but was told to post this anyway by staff I just want this sorted but I have been playing with a Milsim group aswell as other games

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I don't feel I done anything wrong

Why should we unban you ?

I feel I should be unbanned because at the time of the ban I hadn't been on the server for 3 months previous plus I hadn't been in any trouble with staff previously and im sure there are people that can vouch for me that still play on the server

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@Mark Boyle Who is this? - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867643219

Staff noticed you were one of two people to add this person who joined the server and started spamming a postcode I lived at more than 5 years ago

That's all this ban evader account was purchased for, a little childish tbh and usually anyone who instantly adds someone like that knows about what is going on...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's apparent your not going to reply, I do not think it's worth appealing again.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back