What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Martino (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickE

Basic Boy
In-game Name

Martino

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/87157-un-ban-appeal-martino-05082017-denied-perm-banned-23052017/#comment-500422
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because a server system detected something unusual running on my pc and thought of it as a cheat or exploit tool.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been doing regular stuff. Playing other games, being with family and friends. And been preparing for school et.c

Why do you want to return ?

Because RPUK is my favorite arma 3 roleplaying community. No other server has it like you guys and i miss playing here. I want to start a new life and erasing the past. I miss my friends and playing with them and i want to relive the moments i enjoyed the best. Arma 3 Roleplay is really fun. But like i said no other server does it like you do. I feel really bored and empty in a way without this and i just really want to come back and start a new.

Why should we unban you ?

Because i never have cheated and never will. Especially on this server, the reason i was detected with a program running that was deemed as fishy was because i was running a plugin type of program to CSGO where i could play music. Link here: http://www.hldj.org/ I never intended to use any kind of similar programs on RPUK's servers and i never will. I Was dumb and irresponsible to forget to turn if off and play like nothing has happened. I have learnt from my mistakes and i will not do them again. I hope everyone can understand and that i just want to come back.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I don't think we're in any way mistaken.

On top of this, a troll police application and managing 2 months when you were told to wait 6?

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back