What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Martino (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickE

Basic Boy
In-game Name

Martino

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/91869-permanent-ban-appeal-martino-denied/?tab=comments#comment-521895
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned due to a software detecting a fishy program running on my pc while i was trying to play Altis Life. (Atleast from what i gathered)

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Long story short, i have just not been playing Altis life, i focused on school and family and just wandered on to other gaming communities and servers. I have been busy just trying to live my life for the past year and it has been alright. Now most importantly i have learned from my previous and stupid mistakes, i have been to other Altis Life servers but they never had the sort of community like here on RPUK. I look forward for the future and hope it will be as i hope.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because my spark for Arma 3 Altis Life is back and RPUK was my favorite server, and still kind of is. Other communities never had that feeling when going on teamspeak or entering Kavala on a busy evening. I have alot of old friends here that i really want to just talk and hang out with. But most of all i want to experience the greatness of what once was. I feel like now that i have been away for about a year i have learned so much and really want to use it on the server. Yes i know i was a annoying squeaker but i just want to put the past behind me and start a new. If i am honest i really cannot stop thinking about the fun i have had here and i wish to continue.

Why should we unban you ?

First off, please consider that i have been a member here for about 2+ years, i put many hours into stuff like NHS and APC, spent time learning new things and making new buddies along the way, why would a guy like me, especially if i have had such a history with stuff like the police and NHS and even the UNMC just randomly one day be detected with a "Suspicious program". I understand that algorithms in pretty much every occastion do not lie and in this case it did not, but i have tried to say that it was not a duping hack, neither some sort of cheat or just a glitch maker. I will add that it was just a harmless program made to just play music on CSGO, and this was just to try out. I may have forgotten to close it or just left it open like the clumsy dude i am. If this sounds like a louzy defence then i am sorry, but it is nothing but truth. I would never do this and i did not even do anything on the server when my software was detected, so what else can i say? It feels a bit unbiased against me because how am i supposed to defend my self if no one will believe me? , If you asked the people who we're online during the time when i had the program was on if something happened then they will say *No* . If someone who VDM's a other person  ( which is a bannable offence)  we're the person with intent to kill in an unfair way and against the rules gets a regular ban, while i, a member who has been with the server since it was known as 'AltisLife.co.uk' , and been playing for more than 24 months , being in and out of factions and making buddies and building a reputation amongst everyone gets instantly perma banned just because the algorithm detected a possible cheat running on my pc. I mean really? Does it take so little to make a player insta perma banned? I would appreciate atleast a thank you or something for the stuff i put in for the server if i am now going to be gone forever.

The stuff that happened after i got banned like the trolling that i did was just pure saltiness from me, ofcourse this was because i was just frustrated and annoyed. Now i know stuff like that do not help my case and just makes it worse, it will not happen again and i feel that i can control myself better now. Sorry for the inconvenience i made. If i could i would just try to take it all back and tell myself not to overreact. If you give me a second chance then i will make up for this and will stay out of trouble. I do not have a crystal ball but i feel like after all this i now know not to fuck with Battleye's services and not to bother staff anymore.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Martino why wasn't your music program mentioned back then?
It was, Ciaran talked to me on teamspeak and i told him about everything when i got the ban, i also mentioned it on my 2 previous ban appeals. Since i was not aware it was on , and also that it would cause a shitstorm for me, i did not think twice about checking and telling et.c

@Martino in future i urge you to be more careful not just with our server but across gaming otherwise you will run into these issues.

I have given you a chance don't let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back