What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Matthews_brothers (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Lt.baccy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/93344-un-ban-appeal-matthews_brothers-08092017-timed-out/?tab=comments#comment-530048
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for being very inappropriate and immature in the side chat looking over this now i was also meta gaming saying in side chat [Right who ever rammed me in a humming bird at iron mine your going o the admin]

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Currently i have been playing servers like *** and *** server so when i was playing your server i only had around 400 hours on the game but now i have 900 or so and playing a lot more has enhanced my role play in a sense.

Why do you want to return ?

Since the pop of Orion died and everyone moved to Psi server I started playing the modded server but then the installer they provided for everyone has viruses [13 virus count] so after i deleted everything i was wondering what server i could play now since there isn't many good role play server and then i remembered that the uk 1 server was a good server before i was perm banned for being immature and inappropriate in the side chat. Basically what am trying to say i can be a really good role player and if you give me a chance i will show that it was not a mistake.

Why should we unban you ?

I really want to be a key role player into the community of your server on Orion i was a good role player and a lot of people respected me on that server a bit like uk 1 the server was very popular in its prime days but now not so much you need to trust i have changed when i played your server my brother played Arma and he had 400 hours so i only had like 10 hours tops on the game altogether

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco as i said in my unban request i only had 400 hours on Arma altogether half of them hours was my brothers now i have more then double them hours just on role play servers there self's so i think i can say i have matured and now know not to have a rage at people in side chat on vocal chat 😙

Hopefully not as we just wont tolerate it here @Matthews_brothers, I have unbanned you but we will be watching.

There was also a note of VDM on your account so please read the rules surrounding that... you cannot ram people unless in a specific armed vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back