What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Matty -The China Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty -The China Guy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name

Matty

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/109162-un-ban-appeal-matty-the-china-guy-130818-denied-perm-issued/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I know why I was banned, it was because I called someone a no**e and for them to neck themselves behind their back. Another reason is that I had recently been unbanned before this happened.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Mostly, playing a different server in which I haven't played in over a month (if not more). However, I have got a job recently about 3 months ago and been more focused on working and currently in the process of planning to move out.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I miss my old friends that I use to talk to, and want to experience the good roleplay I enjoyed years ago.

Why should we unban you ?

It has been a while now since I was banned, and I am now 18 with a job like I previously stated. I have matured over time and came to realise that this is just a game, why be stupid and call people stuff and do bad things. Not going to cause anything upon this community if i do succeed to be unbanned and just do my own thing when i am not in work. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are in the staff team of a very toxic community and you wont be considered for an appeal until that is resolved....and you go around calling members of this community "nonces"

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back