What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Matty -The China Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty -The China Guy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name

Matty

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/119056-permanent-ban-appeal-matty-the-china-guy/?tab=comments#comment-691510
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for calling somebody a nonce and neck themselves behind their back after just being unbanned.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

playing a different community that I have left about 2 months ago (last played about a month ago but in and out within the 2-1 months ago). I got a job about 3 months ago and in the middle of planning to move out.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to see some old faces that I used to talk to that I believe are still here. I have also missed the roleplay that is on this server from what I remember, which is the best.

Why should we unban you ?

Firstly, I would like to say that my last unban appeal was denied mostly due to me being a staff member on the server that I used to play after being on here. I am not a staff member or involved on that server anymore. I am only an helper which means I know the rules and people with less knowledge ask us stuff etc. I havent been on their TS / server for over a month (ts for the occasion to see what is going on for like a minute, if that, then disconnecting). I do not know why I still have that tag on their forums but I am not associated with that server anymore and would not like to do so. (I have left due to the toxicity of the server, I tried to help but nothing happened)

I know what I have done in the past but that doesn't mean I am the same today. It has been over a year since my ban which means I have had a lot of time to reflect on what I have done in the past on this server and I have matured as I said before, I have got a job and I am responsible for my actions. What I am trying to say is that I am not the same person I was over a year ago.

I called someone a nonce just once and I got the punishment that was needed. Calling someone a nonce is just not alright, even when the person that I called is a really nice, caring person. I totally don't know why I called him that. I completely regret calling him that.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Well until its removed this appeal will not continue, the fact you "helped" a place like doesn't say a lot about you.

Not doubt while you was helping them this happened:

2 months after his ban, he gained access to a AR document which had been made anyone with a link can view, in which he removed everyone's access and began making edits to the AR PNC:  *Screenshot not included as it shows peoples real names*

Last edited by a moderator:
I will attempt to remove it but I don't think they care enough to remove it but I'll try. (edit: it has now been removed)

I dont remember removing anyone's access to anything, not something I would do but that was a year ago. I know that you can check who removed access thus meaning I wouldn't have done it. Honestly, I am actually not sure why I did that or how I did that. However, with the screenshot I obviously did that and is actually really stupid of me to do that to people that I liked talking to and considered friends at the time. 

@Matty -The China Guy Well you did it, the screenshot which hasn't been shown for obvious reasons proves that.

The question i need to look at is why you would do that, was it because you became staff on that toxic racist pretend roleplay server ?

EDIT - You will be pleased to know KingGodDiabioZ forgave you... the bigger man

@Matty -The China Guy Well you did it, the screenshot which hasn't been shown for obvious reasons proves that.

The question i need to look at is why you would do that, was it because you became staff on that pretend roleplay server ?
Good question, the thing is that I dont know when I did this but you did say I did 2 months after my ban which is what? around september/october? and which I had a semi break from arma, within that time frame, I was on it but not alot. I only became an helper on that server not long ago (4months-ish ago i think), so that was not why. 

Honestly, it probably was because I was mad since I got banned after I put a lot of hours into the server/ police when I was here so I thought I wasted all of them hours but I came to realise like I have already said about a billion times that it is just a game and shouldn't get mad over something that simple and remove people's access. 

Only just seen the edit, King like I said before is a very nice guy from when I spoke to him on a daily basis. I have no clue why I said that about him at all. He is truly a great guy for forgiving me.

P.S. Thanks king

You helping a community like that shows that you had no regard for this place or its members, doing what you did to the spreadsheet further confirms this.

We will give it another go however you wont be able to hold any positions on this community due to your previous actions.

No one here should give you any level of access to anything in factions, on teamspeak etc etc etc, If there is anymore issues between you and our staff team we will skip the new ban system.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back