What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - mell0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mell02

In-game Name

mell0

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/103009-un-ban-appeal-mell0-180318-denied-perm-ban-issued/?tab=comments#comment-592663
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was initially banned for crashing my helicopter into 10 Kavala Street, however as I said before this was because the police had shot out my rotor and engine and I could not control the helicopter. I then created my appeal and then bumped my post. This led to me being permanently banned. 6 months later, I started using my second account to play the server. Today this ended up in me being banned for ban evading.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Until I started using my second account around the start of the summer holidays, I dedicated my time to writing scripts for a CSGO Youtube channel and playing other games. I didn't really game that much as I had my GCSEs.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return as the gang I was playing with was full of my real life friends. I have so much fun playing with them on the server that I regularly played 8-10 hours a day with them. I enjoy the server so much and missed it so much when I was banned. I know it is no excuse but it is why I played on my second account.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me as I love the community and the experiences I have in the server. I will really miss playing with my friends and meeting new people. We got our gang pretty recognisable within the community and i'll hate to never see it again. I made a very silly mistake 6 months ago, and an even bigger one by using a second account. I will never make a mistake like this again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I have heard some stupid and shit rapping in my time but yours regarding this server is the worst.

With a voice like that you sound like you should be in a double glazed window advert rather than reading out that garbage 

I don’t know what’s worse the fact you appealed with that still online or your lyrics

Take my advice do something more productive with your time 

Last edited by a moderator:
The rap was just a joke but I can get it taken down if it’s a problem, I didn’t realise it was being publicised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don’t think anything is a joke when you tell someone they should neck themselves

It isn’t publicly shared, one of your friends do not think your right for this commmunity that’s why they shared it with the boring admins

The comments were not meant to be serious, I was just thinking of things to rhyme. I apologise if I’ve offended anyone.

Well, first of all, it offended our ears and the music industry

You named some people in this "rap", you also said someone should go neck themselves, I do not think we want that type of person in our community.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back