What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Merky (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merky

In-game Name

cam taylor

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.youtube.com/i%20dont%20have%20one...
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because i decided that i didnt want to pay for loadouts so i decided to 3d print them,(about 2 MXMs) to save time and money, only after being confronted did i stop however i was banned about 4 months later. I have realised that this was a big fuck up and i understand that an account wipe will take place.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Just started my gcses, playing rust and other communitys.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to play RPUK because i enjoyed the good old times of playing on the server doing my hobo stuff, i quite enjoy sitting around helping people and robbing people, and enjoying general rp.

Why should we unban you ?

Its been about 7 months and i have learnt from my mistakes and i promise that i wont dupe any items and more, not worth it and just a waste, i lost my account and my money over 500k and i promise that it will never happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I think you are telling tales here.... You didn't only dupe (3d print) 2 items did you ? @Merky

Last edited by a moderator:
I duped about two loadouts however I used to bulk buy duped items aswell, on top of robbing houses every restart. However buying items that are duped is  not the best idea, I still did it and it contributed towards my ban. 

If I was to be honest with you after getting banned I realised that duping isn't worth it. That's why I have waited a while before my appeal, hoping that you can see I have learnt from my mistakes and that they will 100% not be repeated.

If you have got a video or screenshot of me duping more than two items or logs, Not from me logging in and out, (as that was an issue I had with my pc and it's its lack of performance) can I see them please because I only duped on a couple of occasions. 

Also the guy I used to buy the duped items off of is no longer part of the community if you had concern for that.

I do believe I have changed and I am hoping that you will let me have a second chance.

I was thinking... reset everything and not give you any starter cash so you need to roleplay begging.

Then i come across a name you have used on Arma

DBxCnh3tRfmEq4ggeDQigw.png

Anything to say about this disgusting name ?

I was thinking... reset everything and not give you any starter cash so you need to roleplay begging.

Then i come across a name you have used on Arma

DBxCnh3tRfmEq4ggeDQigw.png

Anything to say about this
If im honest with you i dont recall using that name, in my opinion it is a foul word to use however I don't believe that it should be a problem as I never played the server with any racist names, if u want to use it against me fair enough but I don't really understand what it has to so with a duping unban appeal. As for the no starting money, sure sounds good kind of what I was planning to do anyway, makes it more fun and can branch off into different types of RP.

Also I won't be using names like that on a RP server, as it's not needed and is highly frowned upon, I'll be gone straight away if that happened. 

@Merky its a name you have used on a battlemetrics connected Arma or Rust server in the last 2 months, IMO it doesn't matter if that's a name you've connected to here or not, in this case its not a name you have connected to our server with but its a name you have used which is disgusting.

With that and your duping and connections people like GeniuneAF i do not feel it would be wise for us to consider an unban but will give you a golden chance in hope you do not chuck it away, in some cases this has worked well for returning members.

We will review your account and actions on the server, any attempt to cause issues or act like the idiots you associate yourself with here and you will be added to the do not unban list.

I suggest you go and read our rules and follow them, As you know we do not give you unlimited chances here

You have been unbanned and your account is wiped, as further punishment for your cheating you are to work for your ingame money, if anyone sends you an amount over 10k in the first 2 weeks i will rewipe your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back