What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Mnhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnhhh

In-game Name

Martin

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/113131-redirected-un-ban-appeal-mnhhh-150119/?tab=comments#comment-654378
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I know I was banned for being childish and acting stupid and saying things that I should never say again. I regret it to this day and I have experienced not to play on this server for almost a year now and I really miss the time I spent here and I would love to get one more chance to prove for myself and the others that Im not that kind of person and I have changed personaly while I have been away from the server. The things that I did will never happen again and are things I don't want to say anymore, I've grown up now, I gave it a year and I'm ready now to come back and have fun, I hope you guys could give met his chance, and not let you and other down.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

The last 2 year's, I have been playing GTA 5, Minecraft, Rust, Dying Light, Fallout 4 ARK: survival evolved and a lot of more games but I have really miss'd playing Arma special on Altis life Roleplay.
I have started to work a bit more In real life, I am hoping that i do good in what i do and be successful.

Why do you want to return ?

I really want to return becuse it was always so fun to play on the server and i meet a lot of cool people that i became friends whit and that i still have contact whit.

Why should we unban you ?

I really love the server and its allways fun to play on, i miss the good old days, I have some friends that allways play on the server and i whuld love to play whit them.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Told someone to die of cancer. When spoken to by a staff member he did not see anything wrong in saying this and said it was the same as being called a piece of shit.
You're going to need to explain that one... @Mnhhh 

Ok, even tho its been 2 years I know that i did not say that word for word exactly, I did not say that at all actualy i dont think it is the same as beenig call a piece of shit that i dont think.

but i did say he/them chuld die of cancer yes.

Here a littel bit of back story I meet thise 2 guys who where robbing me and talking shit to me, and yell'd at my face maby like 12 times ''You'r a wast of fucking oxygen u fat shit just go and jump in a grave and stop breathing dip shit''. maby not 100% exactly, it was over 2 year's ago so kinda hard to remember. But I got very offended by that so i got kinda sad, cuz it reminded me of my grandfather when he was in the war and he got gass'd and ye, dosent really make a lot of sence but it did for me there and then.

I dont like to joke around about cancer either, My grandmother died of cancer, she was a good person and i miss her, And a good friend of me got cancer but lucky got cured.

I will not say anything like that again but I get very easy sad and aggresiv (I have ADHD). 

I whuld love to get a new chance, I am very sorry for my behavior. I relly miss playing whit my friends on that server.  was hoping to be a cop one day. ( was as a recruit but system dint work at that time) 

Last edited by a moderator:
1 in 2 women and 1 in 3 men develop cancer in there lives, that's stats from the UK/US and Europe

It's not a joking matter and when someone is here roleplaying its usually during downtime when they're chilling out, they don't want to hear some microphone splitter wishing them cancer.

I suggest stop using your ADHD as an excuse and learn when to leave the PC! 

I will give you another chance but if there's any similar outbursts then you will never be returning here @Mnhhh

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back