What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Mr Strechnine (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Strechnine

In-game Name

Bubba

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/101129-un-ban-appeal-mr-strechnine-060218-redirected/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was camping the office building with a rook and i was killing people without engagement.I was also combat logging and running over cops and civilians.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I was playing in other role play communities and, i found out that my old way of playing, is not the one suitable for a role play environment and especially not for here.I was experiencing role play and not killings and rule breaks.I was also into arma modding for some time as well.

Why do you want to return ?

Because i missed my time here.I was excited about the features this server provides and they are indeed very cool and unique.I also have some friends here and i wish to join them.

Why should we unban you ?

Because i changed from my previous actions.I admit that i was a rule breaking person but its changed now.All i ask is a second chance to play here again.By un banning me you give me a change to actually redeem myself and destroy the old  view of the admin team that i break rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr Strechnine you have not explained why you did not follow our rules ?
I must had jumped that part, i apologize.

I broke them because i thought it was fun, which in a way it was but i learned now what fun means to me as well as the other players.

In more  depth, i didn't really cared about the rules back then.It was fun for me to rdm and to log every now and then.I afterwards realized that, this is not fun.I had no conscious mind as to why i did those things to be honest but i am changed now.All i ask is a second chance to keep up playing here.

mmmm, If its fun whats to stop you doing it again when you get bored one day ?

I don't think its worth the risk tbh, for a permanent unban appeal not much effort has gone into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back