What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MrAnderson (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAnderson

In-game Name

MrAnderson

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/80736-un-ban-appeal-mranderson-02162017-denied-perma-banned/?tab=comments#comment-460042
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for many reasons, the first reason was i have had other accounts in the past that received bans due to fail RP and RDM, the second reason i believe i was banned was due to my very poor RP at the time, a lot of my time on roleplay.co.uk i role played as a criminal i would rob people of there belongings etc. While doing this i personally believe that i did not use the correct RP i lacked RP Completely as my only goal was the make money, i thought about this for a while and realised that this server is not just for making progress and getting richer, it's about the role play within the game, then i thought back to when i was playing and i used to role play with others when i first started. I missed this a lot and it really made me feel like crap after realising what i had done wrong, other players did not deserve to just get shot by me without a good quality role play, it was not fair on the players that i did this too, they did not deserve to have there time wasted because some pleb with a gun just wanted to run and gun everything, i completely believe i was in the wrong. Apart from this i believe i took the server to personal i would target certain players for things they had done to me in the past which really broke NLR this was wrong of me to do and ruined a players life within the server.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

For the last 6 months my life changed a lot, my Grandmother was diagnosed with "encephalitis" which basically meant i was in the hospital everyday for atleast 2-3 hours, she remained in hospital for quite along time as she was in hospital while i was playing the server so all together she has spent around 15 months in a hospital bed, now she cannot walk and is bed bound. Apart from this i'm taking my driving test next months bought myself a beautiful classic mini (named her Elizabeth or LIZY for short). as well as all that i'm starting college next months doing a Uniformed Services course to get me a higher chance of joining the police force in the upcoming years, my dream is to be a police officer as it fits me very well as i'm a keep fit person i go to the gym everyday also have a bench press and multi in my house. (please note that i'm not trying to cause any sympathy from my grandmother i'm just very open about it and i enjoy to communicate with people it really helps!). One last thing my pc blew up about 3 month ago this is why my appeal is late believe it or not this is my first day being back on my pc its motherboard blew up and i've been trying to pull some money together to get a new one and it arrived yesterday :D!.

Why do you want to return ?

Where to start... The six month ban was the longest six month of my life, I've terribly missed this community there is no other community like it, i miss all the friendly hobos running around offering me food and other FUN items, i really have missed this community i spent quite a lot of my day playing this server and it really crushed me when i received a perma-ban but i did not blame anyone but myself, this was all my fault as i was stupid and played like a prat.... i have many friends who play on the server and i would love to make many more, if this would help in anyway to get me unbanned from the server i am willing to pass any test to receive an unban etc joining the police force or medics this i will dedicate to passing as if i can prove to the server admins that i only now offer QUALITY RP i will do so.

Why should we unban you ?

I love you, and i miss you... i really miss the community it really means a lot to me getting unbanned, i will pass any test given to me by an admin i have studied the rules and i believe i can pass anything, i only offer quality RP and i assure you i'm much more mature than i was, it was dumb and childish of me to break those rules and i did not think of the outcome, i love this server and the community, if its not the hobos its the police i loved those guys and how kind most of them we're to me, thanks for reading my unban appeal i believe that the admin reading this will judge me fairly and i accept any outcome thanks.
-Mr Anderson Or Dominic.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose the pressing question is, if you repeatedly broke the same rule (dare I say the underpinning rule of the whole community), how can we seriously trust you this time? You seem serious about roleplaying properly this time but I can't help but have a degree of uncertainty in my mind given your history.

Why should I trust you?

For the last 6 months all I have thought about is getting back into this community I've read posts and also watched many report a player posts and have studied the rules I can not blame you for not trusting me as by my previous convictions it would be hard too, although I have broken rules in the past I believe I should be trusted to re enter this community on the terms that I will not fail rp and also not put myself before others I feel quite bad for the problems I have caused in the past, not only did I get myself banned but I also ruined the experience for other players and I have matured to understand this now, for you to trust me would give me the opportunity to prove to you that I have true ly changed I offer quality Rp and good times too all. I really hope this response helps you believe me in that I've matured since my time away from the community thank so for the reply I really appreciate it.

mr anderson

Banned on the other accounts you ban evaded on this is enough for me to deny this out right now...

I completely understand, i wouldn't blame you for doing that either, after all this was my doing and i understand that it would be very hard to give trust to someone who has failed the community 3 times. Like i said in my appeal i only offer high quality role play i personally have matured a lot since the time of my ban and i believe that if i'm given the opportunity to show the server admins i will prove that i can be trusted and hopefully be granted the chance to step back into this great community, I can understand your point of view as it was very stupid and wrong of me to break the rules in the first place, this is because i took this community for granted... but now i realise that this community is not for granted, but is truly great to be apart of, i understand that rules i broke and if i'm given a chance to prove to you all i will pass the challenge. At the end of the day i only blame myself and because of this i have matured to accept that i've done this too myself, i'm ready to move on if given the chance too.. thanks for reviewing my appeal guys.

I was banned for many reasons, the first reason was i have had other accounts in the past that received bans due to fail RP and RDM,
Please provide us with the steam id of your other account.

The other account used 76561198242143528 Once again i do apologise for my actions, i would very much like to prove to all of the servers admins that i can be trusted and worthy of being apart of this community, thank you for taking the time and myself into consideration. 

Mr Anderson.

Honestly right now, looking at history I shouldn't consider this. 

Your bans are over a year ago however, I am a bit spectacle to allow this appeal to continue or not.

I think If I'm going to make my mind up there may be some conditions, first I'd like you to explain in no less than 250 words the importance of rules and the effects that they have on other people. 

Importance of rules, in itself that's pretty self explanatory the rules are there to keep people in line. What i mean by this is the rules allow the community to be healthy without the rules you'd get hobos with pistols running around killing everything... or you'd have people getting racist slurs or insults over messages/Voice. The rules are very important as well as very strict, breaking the rules is almost showing a middle finger to the community, you do not appreciate or care for anyone else's experience, for example if you were to just shoot someone on sight after they've spent the last hour or so getting iron and processing it... that would make the other person feel rock bottom, there would be no gaming experience just an awaiting revive screen, the fact that I've broken the rules on multiple occasions gives me the idea behind them, they are not there to be broken but to be followed. By them being followed the community works as a system and everyone gets along enjoying a high quality role play scenario because that's what this community is all about, the role play (roleplay.co.uk) people don't play this server to just make money and buy a house, no its about the role play and without the rules there would be no role play... furthermore this community could not exist without its role play it would just being another shoot, run and gun server. When you break a rule you are breaking the system, its like a virus and viruses need to be removed so they can do no further harm to the system, so as far as banning goes its brilliant it allows the server admins to remove those that don't appreciate this community and would rather break rules than follow them, i completely understand what I've done and i really appreciate even being considered, but i understand that i was that virus and i was removed from this system because i did harm,  i shot people for no reason (Rdm) which ruin's the gaming experience there was no role play...  i just did it because i wanted what they had and i would have not worked for it, since then I've grown up a lot i'm full time at college a'pon a recent breakup with a very controlling girlfriend, i missed the community i did. I've watched streamers playing this community and i really did see the role play side of it because of this. 

If i'm declined for outright rule breaking i completely understand for the things i did ruined gaming experiences, i was a virus. But for even considering me i thank you, if for any reason you believe i can be trusted i am willing to pass any test you see fit of a community member, thanks again. 

-Mr Anderson

Due to the nature of this ban and past player history I have been very cautious with this appeal. I'd like to thank you for being patient during my absence.

Not going to lie I was going to deny this straight away and add more time before you could appeal. However, I'm willing to give you a chance to start again and I hope you take this chance. 

Just to be clear, I will not take any shit,  rule breaking and attitude towards staff or anything in regards to your name being mentioned in a bad light. 

This is your one and only chance to become a valuable community member. 

Don't make me regret this decision. 

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back