What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MrBear (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hontah

In-game Name

Mr.Bear, as you see by the name I posted this on behalf of Mr.Bear.

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

There is none.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I RDM'd and then streamed it aswell as talking to community banned members on another teamspeak as that was a rule back then.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have recently acquired a new job 5 months ago as a data technician. Other than that I've been playing some overwatch when I have spare time. I've played the odd king of the hill but other than that I've been crazy busy with work.

Why do you want to return ?

I really want to return because I miss my friends and the way the server was run. The community is great I loved interacting with everyone and jumping on teamspeak and chatting for god knows how many hours. You only find out how much you miss something until its gone and I've really missed this server and spending hours and hours playing on the server. I just want to be able to play on the same server as my friends do. Had many great memories overhere and I want to keep making more.

Why should we unban you ?

Look it doesnt look good for me I know that. I RDM'd and then streamed it. But at the time I was easily influenced and egged on by others to do what I did and I know what I did was very wrong and I am very verry sorry for what I did I know I cant take it back. From the time I have been banned to now I think with my new job I have grown and matured from my mistakes and has thought me to always listening to myself and not be influenced by other people. I have realised how much iv missed roleplaying and mostly on this server. I know this server has very high standards when it comes to the rules and yes I have broken one but I would like so very much for a second chance to make it up and play on the server even though you might think I don't deserve one I would like the chance to prove myself again. I would love to play again on the server and I give you my word it will not happen again! I honestly would never make this mistake again and I am very sorry for what I did. Thanks for you're time. BEAR

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to return because I miss my friends and the way the server was run.
And yet you decided to livestream a mass RDM event whilst sitting in a teamspeak full of toxic community banned members? Because that makes a lot sense...

You originally came across as a good guy. Then you went and did something like this.. At the time you had a lot to say about the community and how it was run, right?

So you were easily 'egged' on.. Does this mean you still are? You state you have matured and essentially you are a changed man. How on earth can we trust you after what you did? You ruined the experience for other players out of pure selfishness. You caused a fair amount of work for the staff team.

For the sake of this appeal I am going to unban your original account @MrBEAR so that you can respond without having to use someone else as a middle man.

Hi @Samatlewis , Firstly I really wanna thank you for the chance to explain myself and un-banning my forum account. I know what I did made no sense livestreaming it and talking to toxic community banned members and I really am sorry for that I cant say much more because im trully sorry! I honestly cant remember what I said as it was awhile ago about the community im being 100 percent honest and for what I said about it being run wrongly I am terribly sorry for bad mouting and basically being toxic.

I am not easily egged or Influenced bye others I have matured I feel it myself over the past 6 months as Iv been pretty busy IRL with a new job that takes alot of responsibility and maturity from it where my main boss trusts me to do jobs on different sites by myself or leading a team. You will have to take my word that I have matured and learned from my mistakes and I know i caused a lot of problems and trouble and I am willing and owning up to everything , Ill gladly say sorry to those who I ruined there experience and having fun on this server as I always have had fun myself. Samat Im just looking for a second chance I can promise that it will never happen again and I am very sorry It was childish of me and a mistake I have learned from and grown from it. I miss the server to be truthfully it was somewhere I could come and relax roleplay and have fun with a lot of people getting me away from the real world and I would like to be able to have fun again. 

I would like to thank you for your time and for hearing me out I understand what ever the outcome is its best for the community and the server. 

Bear

You was a part of TW If i'm correct?

I was really disappointing when I had heard you got banned for what you did, not long before that I recommended your whole gang for their outstanding roleplay and how enjoyable it was to roll with them. 

I later heard you was banned for Mass RDM'ing, considering I know your roleplay capabilities it was a massive disappointment for me and you lost my trust after that.  

What makes me think you can bring something back to the community?

Hi @Drew yeh I was the co leader of TW me you and yoco played alot together.

I know what I did has given me a bad reputation and makes me look like a fool and honestly a horrible person and I really enjoyed playing with you and if i Had the chance again would I make the same mistakes no I wouldnt they were foolish and childish of me and I can honestly say I have learned from my mistakes. I see from your point that you and most people on this community wont trust me again but I am looking for that second chance to make everyone trust me It was a very bad choice of movement what I did and im trully sorry.

I would love the chance to prove myself to you and to all of the people I affected by what I did. I would love to earn your trust again and I can bring back my high standard of role playing and clique as it may sound but make for some very fun and good roleplay situations with a lot of people as I have done In the past my roleplaying has not changed I still strive for a fun experience for myself and others but my attitude has changed it is 100 percent not the same as It was 6/7 months ago. I used to and still can see myself as someone who others can interact with, Roleplay and have a good time! 

I would love the chance to make amends of what I have done. Thank you for your time Drew I hope to hear from you soon.

-Bear

It's in my best interest to look out for the community and to prevent things like this from occurring again in the future. 

Firstly, I would like to know what your plan of action would be if you was to be given a chance to re-join our community, how would you prevent yourself from being influenced by others?

My plan of action is to get back into the swing of roleplaying and creating alot of fun for myself and other individuals I come across, I would love to eventually build my self up and hopefully one day join the police if I was giving the oppurtunity because it will provide me with a chance to show off my roleplaying skills and accapabilities, Id also try to re join the medics one day as I had some of my funniest and memroable moments as a roleplayer with the NHS. 

I wouldnt be joining any major gangs anytime soon Ill only be playing with friends who are on the server and just from previous experience iv learnt my lesson and in general I know myself what is right and wrong when it comes to being influenced im more mature and  I wont make the same mistakes as I did before and Giving the oppurtunity to re join I wont let you down ill give 100% to make my wrongs a right. I am very very sorry once again drew.

Thanks for your time! 

Bear

Okay, going forward I suggest that you be cautious of the people you hang around with as we don't want you being influenced again by others.

Remember, this is myself and the community giving you another chance to come back to the community and integrate and prove to us you are here to roleplay and make the environment enjoyable for others.

Don't let me down.

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back