What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MrBojangles (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBojangles

In-game Name

[RG] Gen. Bojangles

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/96987-un-ban-appeal-mrbojangles-101117denied/-Didn't know where to post ban appeal since never applied to be unbanned but was well over a year so I was referred here after making one in the wrong section.
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was caught money dupeing $400,000 to try to get a lead in the new economy system to buy the brand new single propeller aeroplane that were released with the new map and was served the consequences. I also want to mention I didn't pick any of the servers because this was done on the old Tanoa Server that Roleplay.co.uk has since shut down.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It's been over a year and some time now, and since then a lot of things have changed for me. College is on my front doorstep and I have now made my plans to further my education after primary school which I can't believe it's finally at this step to almost graduating it all goes by too fast truly. Applying to schools and employment has been the primary factor of my time outside of playing video games. I recently was employed at Best Buy so that was really exciting for me to work hands-on with electronics and get paid it really doesn't get better than that so I'm excited to see where that leads me.

Why do you want to return ?

This server and community was really the only reason I played Arma 3 with the rich roleplaying experience I particpated in with the amazing set of people to interact with, and responsible for the majority of hours I have put into the game. After the ban I never created an unban appeal because I was well aware of the severity of my action and was ashamed of it not a part of me thought I deserved a unban I tried other Arma 3 roleplay servers but it just didn't have the spark this community had and it's something so special that just can't be replicated so I moved on to other things till about now. I want to again bring my rich roleplaying ability to this great community and make memories I can remember with great people.

Why should we unban you ?

Honestly, I wouldn't of created this appeal a year later after my ban if I wasen't so committed to demostrating to you that I have changed and regret my actions greatly. I'm also well aware of my chances of getting unbanned so I ask you this, let me be the precedent for a person who can change, wipe my gear everything I ever had it doesn't matter to me what matters to me is being able be part of this community once again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@MrBojangles I have unbanned you for another go however with a complete wipe (you start off as a new player)

We will also keep a close eye on your account so I would refrain from breaking the rules going forward, If you are banned for exploiting again there will be no further appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back