What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MrLongSlong

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLongSlong

In-game Name

MrLongSlong

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/53148-mrlongslong/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because I directly benefited from money that had been duped,

Originally when I was first given a sum of around ten to twelve million I had no idea that It had been duped, Milo owed me money from things like robbing aithra bank, RBA's, redzones, and diamond robbery's, at first I thought it was strange that Milo had suddenly came into so much money baring in mind that I had never seen him do a run, I thought it was to do with the redzones that he was caping by himself at night , I soon realised that this was complete bullocks and that something fishy was going on, I did some digging and eventually he let slip about how and when he was making this money.

Later on in the day from my finding out Milo gave me 100,000,000 in stacked cash which I stored in my house, I did not use this money I did not withdraw it, the plan was to keep it away for a rainy day, I then had another conversation with Milo and found that he had duped in total around 1.5 billion in stacked cash and had already laundered around 40-70 million worth, at this point knowing that Milo was being to greedy I deleted the money in my house in an effort to rid me of the crime and disassociate myself with him as I knew for sure that he was going to be banned, I kept the money he originally gave me which was stupid of me.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I don't want my time here at RPUK to end on such a negative note, I was doing well in the medics ( Not so much of the flying front ) getting active again and providing good roleplay on the server, I was an active rebel that didn't prioritise murdering over roleplay, I try to enjoy myself in every situation including those when I'm losing, Admittedly I made mistakes hence my record but I have always tried to keep a positive attitude, and this server is one of not very many that allows you to have fun without such a toxic environment that other community promote.

Why should we unban you ?

At the end of the day, I messed up massively, It could have cost many people there time here on RPUK , it also wasted far to much of staffs time and I'm sure will still continue to waste there time until they believe they have gotten to the bottom of the hole situation and the events leading up to it, this is why after our initial conversation with staff I re approached them hoping to reduce the free time they waste on trying to get to the bottom of everything that happend.

As soon as I learned of what was going on I should have contacted staff straight away but I failed to do so and therefore benfitting from it, I did not set out to waste staffs time ,It happend , and for that I can only be sorry.

If the staff are still investigating this matter and need any further information on how and when the exploit was carried out I will happy comply, once again this has wasted far to much of staff teams time , and can only wish for it to be over sooner.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

So you do not really care about this community and anyone else in it ?... You decided to instead just be dishonest.

Do you know what the ban length is for people like you?

So you do not really care about this community and anyone else in it ?... You decided to instead just be dishonest.

Do you know what the ban length is for people like you?
I do care about the community and those in it, I wouldn't have spent the hundreds of hours I have sharing a great experience here to just disregard it and forget about those who have made it such a great experience,I messed up big time, I tried to fix my mistake but by then heads where already rolling , I'v tried my best to minimise the time staff have had to waste on this by providing information about how the exploit was being done, I really do care about this community otherwise you wouldn't see me in this section of the forums.

I'm not aware of the ban length for people like me.

Ban length for exploiting is permanent without appeal, as it stands because you have been dishonest which is worse than actually exploiting in my book makes me not want to spend time going through hours of logs to check if your telling the truth now or not.

If the time we have wasted already wouldn't have been wasted I am pretty sure you would of never have come clean, Do we really want people like that here ?

Ban length for exploiting is permanent without appeal, as it stands because you have been dishonest which is worse than actually exploiting in my book makes me not want to spend time going through hours of logs to check if your telling the truth now or not.
I totally agree with you on the dishonest part, I too wouldn't want to spend my time going through the logs to check weather someone is telling the truth or not, so I completely see your point, I completely messed up and should have just come clean to staff as soon as I got a wiff of MIlos activities, As soon as I was made aware of the efforts taken to gather evidence of what was going on etc I went to staff support to be re dragged in and explained everything I knew in an effort to shorten the disruption caused by this incident.

If the time we have wasted already wouldn't have been wasted I am pretty sure you would of never have come clean
Theres no way for me to take back what happend , If I could I would not go through with it again, at the time I didn't really realise the magnitude of what I was actually partaking in and what the outcome would be for the staff time having to spend so much time in figuring out what actually happend and for the community knowing that they have spent ages earning there money and heres me sitting here taking free money like its nobody's business.

Do we really want people like that here ?
I hope that my past experience on the server although it may not be clean will help reflect the type of person I really am, I always try to have a positive attitude towards everything which has helped me throughout my experience on the server, I can only hope that my record for good roleplay within the NHS and past factions can prove to you that I am not here to cause trouble and got caught up in something stupid that could have easily not become the massive situation that it has turned out to be.

What action would you take for example... when a community support of another (obviously desperate) community messages you on these forums to join that said community...

Do you report it for Rule 13 or do you say nothing just like you did with the person who was exploiting?

What action would you take for example... when a community support of another (obviously desperate) community messages you on these forums to join that said community...

Do you report it for Rule 13 or do you say nothing just like you did with the person who was exploiting?
Tell him to F off , I had no idea he was staff on that other server , otherwise I would have not even opened his message, this looks terrible on me but I hope from what you can see from my responses to him I did not want to associate with him.

Its a scummy move, I would like to think Neo and co would not be happy with such an approach 

Staff or non staff elsewhere it was against rule 13 and you did not report it just as you did not report Milo's antics, So I am guessing you do not report people or friends for rule breaks no matter how serious ?

Its a scummy move, I would like to think Neo and co would not be happy with such an approach 

Staff or non staff elsewhere it was against rule 13 and you did not report it just as you did not report Milo's antics, So I am guessing you do not report people or friends for rule breaks no matter how serious ?
Contrary from what it sounds, I do report rule breaks within or outside my friend ship group , as a group leader I and co leaders made it clear to staff that during the time where our gang was the biggest on the server that if staff had any issues with memebers of our gang baiting or not providing good roleplay or anything else  then they would serverly actioned within the gang and ofcource with the full force of the server rules, An example of this was with the same person who messaged me , we removed him because of his antics in-game breaking rules etc and the staff where notified of his removal and the reasons behind it.

I did not report the advertising as I basically completely forgot about it, I answered him told him to go away and that was that , as well as this I didn’t see it as the clear advertisement it can be persevere as and took it more like a joke as he already knew I did not like that server for the same reasons as most , looking back I should have reported it as it’s a clear breech of the rules.

There are some really mistakes to learn from this @MrLongSlong

I would not say it was a joke, it was a genuine approach to a banned member to join a non roleplay server that has some pretty toxic characters on, its one thing doing that as a general member, completely shitty as a "community support" most people would have reported that, If that was a member of our team they would no longer be in a position.

Going back to the situation it not only wrecks your experience it wrecks other peoples experience, The only options we are left with is either a permanent ban or another chance with a complete reset with and a close eye kept on you.

Now really you should not get a chance, you might say you do but it's clear you do not show that you care about this community so i am left with an interesting decision which i will make later.

I would not say it was a joke, it was a genuine approach to a banned member to join a non roleplay server that has some pretty toxic characters on, its one thing doing that as a general member, completely shitty as a "community support" most people would have reported that, If that was a member of our team they would no longer be in a position.
I personal saw it as a joke because I had conversations with him about that server in the past basically mocking it because of how it was basically filled with loads of toxic people that had been banned from here, that why I saw it as a joke, because it was stupid for him to suggest that I would join him in his pool of toxicity, hence my response telling him to F** off as I clearly wasn't in the mood from his antics.

clear you do not show that you care about this community
I honestly care greatly about this community, I have spent time not only playing on the server but time editing content and making funny "RPUK versions" which I would say where greatly received by the community.

I messed up massively , I can only apologise for the time wasted and beg forgiveness not only from the staff team but from the community as my actions did have a huge impact on them.

-MrLongSlong

I have decided you will receive a final chance, any dishonesty from you will lead to a permanent ban without appeal

You will be completely reset and your gang will be completely reset/deleted

You can blame Milo and the gang can blame the leaders for being dishonest, I will respond here once it has been done.

I have decided you will receive a final chance, any dishonesty from you will lead to a permanent ban without appeal

You will be completely reset and your gang will be completely reset/deleted

You can blame Milo and the gang can blame the leaders for being dishonest, I will respond here once it has been done.
Thank you very much, I appreciate the time and effort you and your staff team put into this community and am very thankful you have given me another chance to be apart of it.

Done, For the next 6 months, you are not to receive a penny from no one... nor any gifts of gear given to you from anyone (that's via any means ... aka put on the ground, taken from storage etc)

You can rejoin vanity if you so wish however you are not to be in charge. Also before we actually lift the ban... tell me more about Borris and his part in this.

Done, For the next 6 months, you are not to receive a penny from no one... nor any gifts of gear given to you from anyone (that's via any means ... aka put on the ground, taken from storage etc)
Roger that!

tell me more about Borris and his part in this.
He was a cop, he was given police holiday for four days I'm not 100% sure why, I think its something to do with his NPAS abilities, for his holiday he bought some 7.62 suppressors off milo for a fair price I believe his motive behind getting them for Milo was because he was selling them for the same price as everyone else and therefore might as well go somewhere local right? I personally don't think there was anything melodious behind that,Warwick or borris mostly came online much later in the day to me , we rarely did stuff together, he mostly ran the gang from teamspeak while me and Hasan where more in-game leaders.

I find it funny how people are not coming forward to own up to money received by Milo or money they have duplicated in themselves... I am about a day away from wiping a number of accounts.

Stop viewing this topic biting your nails and get in touch before I give everyone in vanity a wipe, because it will be quicker than viewing all your logs.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back