What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MrThomasArntzen (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Thomas

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/53067-un-ban-appeal-mrthomasarntzen-denied-once-again/?tab=comments#comment-304234
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned after killing an admin that was in a shootout watching it happen, and after that i fucked up with bumping my unban appeal. And after i didnt get unbanned i tried joining the server again with my 2nd account that has arma, and got banned on that aswell few days into the server

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Just started high school about a moth ago and before that i had my summer vacation.

Why do you want to return ?

I havent really found any other server that i enjoyed as much as this, and i miss playing arma ^^.

Why should we unban you ?

I think i should get unbanned because it all started out with a little mistake that i made alot bigger with bumping and such. And all of this happened almost 3 years ago. so im hoping to get another chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why have you posted a different steam ID from your last appeal?

You was banned for RDM, Can you answer the following

• Explain in your own words what RDM is
  • You've been banned many times in the past, will you make a difference this time around?

You was banned for RDM, Can you answer the following

• Explain in your own words what RDM is
  • You've been banned many times in the past, will you make a difference this time around?
Sorry for late response. I belive RDM is if you were to kill someone outside of a redzone with no warning or no reason. 

And yes. I will no longer do all of the things i was banned for in the future. It did start out by a small rdm but then i started bumping the thread and dm'ing the admins. 

Please describe a valid roleplay scenario on which it is ok to Shot/kill someone.

Please describe a valid roleplay scenario on which it is ok to Shot/kill someone.
You have to warn them, either by sending them a message or by using the voice chat to tell them something like ''hands up'' and if they dont listen to your warning, you can shoot them.  You have to initiante with the person you are going to shoot

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you can think of something other than hands up, be more expressive. 

I'll give you a chance, don't let yourself down.

Read the rules before joining. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back