What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - neisai (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neisai

In-game Name

Neisai

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/99563-un-ban-appeal-neisai-040118-denied/?tab=comments#comment-566915
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

RDM, Ban evading.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

ive been up for playing other games like escape from tarkov.

Why do you want to return ?

i want to return because i wana play on this server.

Why should we unban you ?

because its been over 6 months now and i ahve read the rules and im not breaking any rules again on this server. it was stupid to ban evade and get banned because of that, i just want another chance show you that i can play on this server without breaking rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Do you expect us to put any effort into your appeal when you cannot be bothered to yourself?

what you mean with effect, man the thing is that i just got banned for RDM + ban evading i dont know how to put effort innit, im just saying that its so long time from that day i got banned and i only remember that i rdm and after that when i got banned from rdm i ban evaded and got permanently banned.

Well if this is how much effort you put into your appeal then I hate to see how much effort is put into your roleplay!

That with the fact you ban evaded tells me an unban would be pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back