What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - N'Irish Andrew (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applebyy

The Morrison Family
In-game Name

N'IrishAndrew

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I believe I was banned for my affiliation with the gang "Morrisons".

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the past 6 months I have taken a step back from my PC and focused on work, buying the car I wanted and overall bettering my life.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I have a lot of friends who still play on the community that I would love to talk to again, I recently watched some funny videos of my time on the server and it sparked my interest in Arma and roleplay again.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe I should be unbanned because I simply done nothing wrong, I had nothing to do with what happened with "Morrison's" but purely had my name down as part of the gang, I don't even think I logged on more than 3 times to play with the gang because I was so inactive, I am happy to answer any questions staff may have to ask because there is not much more I can say as I didn't even know what had happened until I tried to log on.

Thank you

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. You was unbanned and given a second chance after posting a disgusting IRA picture on the forums, then got caught up in a blanket ban. I sense trouble just surrounds you. 

Not the type of player we want here.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back