What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Ofek Tetro (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Soxer

In-game Name

Bobby soxer

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/83785-un-ban-appeal-ofek-tetro-03262017-denied-perm-ban/?tab=comments#comment-476292
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was stupid.
At first, duping items.
Then obvious ban evading.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I went thru alot latley.
I lost many friends, went to an anti drug kinda course (i took drugs like cocaine, weed) also drinking furiosuly...
So thats the bad things, the good things are i stopped using drugs, i am going thru a special study program and I am trying to gain confidence and gain friends. Also i sold my previous pc and built a new one 3 weeks ago.

Why do you want to return ?

Honestly... its been a long time since I was banned.
And I am feeling lonley and bored and I am sick of it.
I want to go back to the good days where I would chill in TS and rob, help and laugh with people.
Also i want to talk to other people since i need to work on my english as well as need to rebuild my confidence when talking

Why should we unban you ?

Now... if I were you. I do understand why it would be such hard desicion to make to unban me because i ban evaded like an idiot.
So... after i said that, i think you should unban me because everyone deserves a second chance.
In my opinion i ban evaded just so i can play, just cause i enjoyed being in this comminuty... not to harm any one.
I truly want to get back to that since this is the best rp server i have ever been to.
I want to reunite with friends, roleplay with medics with cops with civs.
I want to make my own gang, to expand to play to reach out for people that need my help.
Over all... i just want to be back to this great commiunity...
Thanks for reading it and thanks for your time. I promise, this will be the last time you are going to see me appeal if you will accept my appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

By the way, i am in the maldives visiting  family that moved there for 2 days. I will try my best to keep up with thr replies

Last edited by a moderator:
Exploiting is one of the most serious things we ban for but yet rather than waiting your time, you chose to be dishonest and evade your ban. Given this, I question if I can take you on your word on this appeal.

What do you intend on doing if you are unbanned in the server? Roleplay direction / factions you will join (if any)?

On top of this, you would need to be prepared for a fresh start on your account if you expect to be unbanned for duping.

First of all, thanks for the reply and your time.

So... I will poat an apply to the medics at first to catch to roleplay yet again and after a while there I might join the police, if I will like it that way I'll stay if not I will try my best to be a civillian but not always a rebel. I believe I can try something else than always robbing and being hungry for gunfights and of course I will be super careful with whatever I do on the server not to harm any players expireince.

As you said about the fresh start, it's completly understandable and as a matter a fact I also suggested it on my last ban appeal.

Trust me, if you decide to give me 1 more final chance, I doubt you will be dissapointed.

I will really try to improve everyone's time here within roleplay, good vibes and so on, also I will try to my best to record some of my best roleplay scenarios and poat them on either recommed a player or on videos and photos thread, I will be more than happy to complimnt player for their roleplay and I hope after I catch the roleplay again they will do they same because I honestly remember myself (not to be cocky) a decent roleplayer.

I would also like to thank you for taking your time reading this and replying.

Have a woderful day.

~Tetro

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give you another chance, do not mess this up. If you find yourself further down the line banned, you use the appropriate method via appeal, making another account will result in a permanent ban from RPUK.

Account Reset,

Make sure you read the rules before joining. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back