What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - OzzBozz (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzzBozz

In-game Name

[A] OzzBozz [T]

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/88680-un-ban-appeal-ozzbozz-05312017-denied-06062017-perm-banned/?tab=comments#comment-504877
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned as I accumulated too many bans in a year and before the last ban I was told I had one more chance so here we are.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last six months I havent really played much arma apart from the last month as I have been doing a lot of sports/gym. Also as I'm in my last year of school I've been getting a lot of work which takes up a lot of my time so.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return as I spent a lot of my time on this server before I was banned and made a lot of friends here. Apart from the times when I got banned I really loved my time on the server. Most of my hours on arma 3 have been playing on this community as I thought it was one of the best. Since I have been banned I have tried many more roleplay servers and have found them to be nowhere as good or enjoyable as this server which has really made me cop on.

Why should we unban you ?

I think that I should be unbanned as it has been a long time since I was banned and I think I should be given another chance. I have had a lot of time to reflect on my actions and think that now is the best chance of me showing you guys that I can be a reliable member of this great community. I could go on and on telling you how very mature I have gotten over the past few months but that wouldnt exactly be true as one doesnt suddenly become mature that quickly but I have grown up in a sense that I am able to deal with sutuations a lot better than I would have before.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@OzzBozz

Why do you think we have people here that haven't ever been banned, Is it because you do not think the rules apply to you or you would get caught out ?

I do not want to waste my time unbanning you if you cant be bothered to read and follow our rules. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I do not think that the rules do not apply to me or that I wouldnt get caught out. I fully respect that the rules apply to everyone. I feel that I have made some bad and stupid mistakes that are not acceptable but I feel that I really have copped on and can prove to you that I can be a member of this great community and abide by the rules like everyone else if I am given another chance.

@OzzBozz you get another chance however if you find yourself banned again with the next 3 months then there is no further appeals that will be your time here well and truly over.

I suggest fully reading the rules and taking things over the next 3 months very slowly.

There will be no swearing at people in game from you, When you was last here it was noted you had some sort of an attitude problem, That will not be accepted towards members of our community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back