What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Patrick (Roleplay.co.uk) - Denied, not 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

[DEVGRU]PatrickHAN

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/71875-un-ban-appeal-patrick-roleplaycouk-10282016-denied-perma/#comment-406690
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I am thinking about how can ı do more money and ı saw a sync button in vehicle trunk.(ı m not gonna write the bug here because other guys can use the bug).ı think and ı found a new method doing bug and ı must try it before report to admin (if its not gonna work so ı dont need to report it to admins).so when ı am trying the bug a admin come to near me and asked to me wtf are you doing ??? ı said nothing ı am just trying a new duping method ı dont know its gonna work but i think its gonna work and ı talked him about bug ı told him how can ı did it and ı said him what must ı do right now. admin said me not so much think and ı think he will move me in ts and talk to me but we get banned really admin pls :(

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

playing rainbow,battlefield,wasteland,fallout,co-op servers,domination on altis. i dont know maybe study for universty exam (YGS)

Why do you want to return ?

because this server is the best arma rpg server in arma 3 server browser

Why should we unban you ?

because ı am just sorry for that is that a not correct trying bugs and reporting it to admins just dont unban me... have a nice game have a nice forums...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back