What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - PC Fox (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNekoFox

In-game Name

Ava Fox

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/104103-un-ban-appeal-pc-fox-090418-denied/?tab=comments#comment-596058
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i was banned for my anger i took out on a NCA member which led to me breaking 1.3 which was swearing out of roleplay  (also a 1.6 which i don't know how i got)

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

for the time i have been banned i have been really thinking about my actions and why it came to this ban happening, and I've taken the time to set-up my computer better so i do not have to leave incidents where other have broken rules to where i can now record my game play, which in the long run may reduce my anger a lot

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because i made a lot of good friends on this server in cops and rebel, I've played the server a lot in my time where i was not banned and when i was in the cops i set myself a goal but sadly with my being a rebel a lot that dint work. and this server is overall a great place with great role play

Why should we unban you ?

i believe that i should be unbanned as my actions that led to a role could be fixed easily and i would like to talk to the person that this happened to in order to apologize, and like I've said earlier in the report i have been thinking about this a lot, and mainly about my other appeal, which I'm not going to argue about but feel was a unfair response, but i didn't really understand the reply that much because i didn't feel it was noting to do with my appeal (but like i said I'm not here to argue that) I'm here in hopes for a second chance to fix things and enjoy a huge community

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You want to return yet while you were here you constantly threatened to leave the community, whinged till the cows came home and had more warnings than I wish to mention.

Why would we want to let someone like you back in?

I have no recollection of threating to leave the community (people may remeber these but i dont and im sorry about that, i do remember planning on a rp story to start a free person but that was messed up but me and my immaturity but that was completely my fault), the warnings is what im confused about becuase i dont ever remember admins talking to me that much, i think i was spoken to 2-3 times for my stupidity which i then stopped, i want to come back because i have matured alot and i am now not under alot of personal life stress, which i want to say contributed towards the reason for getting banned. I do wish to be given a second chance, also a chance to prove i have changed alot and can be alot better then my past self.

Last edited by a moderator:
I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No
Looking at your warnings and ban, I don't see why you think that you should be exempt from this.

I'm hearing you have a bit of an attitude towards the player base too. 

Not willing to give you a chance right now.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back