What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Phant0mOwl (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimo

In-game Name

I don't know it's over 2 years ago

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/74717-un-ban-appeal-phant0mowl-12102016-timed-out/?tab=comments#comment-422988
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Because i was unable to use my mic

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Play on other altis life servers

Why do you want to return ?

Because i heard a lot of good things about this community and i would like to give it a shot

Why should we unban you ?

The reason I think you should unban me is because this all was a stupid mistake which occured because I was abit careless and did not really read the rules at that moment.
I've not played much on this community but of all i've heard it seems like it's a great community and I am not going to say goodbye because of this dumb decision/mistake I did. I do however take full responsibility of what I did and I do
honestly also believe this ban was good for me somehow. Because i should've read the rules.

And after all it has been over 2 years ago i am older now and have played on a lot of other communities so i understand the rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

So are you using a mic now ?

Its a very basic thing most headsets have one, This server is also a serious roleplay server and not just trying to bring grand theft auto to arma ... there is a game for that.

So you must speak at all times, no silent people here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are you using a mic now ?

Its a very basic thing most headsets have one, This server is also a serious roleplay server and not just trying to bring grand theft auto to arma ... there is a game for that.

So you must speak at all times, no silent people here.
I do. Back then, i don't know why i got a perma ban, a day ban would be enough for a warning. But yea now i have a fully functioning mic, 2 actually

Last edited by a moderator:
@Phant0mOwl All bans are permanent unless appealed, We do not give out day bans or waste our free time with giving out warning after warning here.

Its a serious roleplay community with strict rules and are all enforced.

If you get caught without a mic on our server again then there wont be any future appeals, you have been unbanned however! Go read and fully understand our rules before joining the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back