What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - PP_DESTROYER

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP_DESTROYER

In-game Name

TINY COX

Steam ID

PP_DESTROYER

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116215-un-ban-appeal-pp_destroyer-010619/?tab=comments#comment-673605
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

VDM

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

well a havent played for the last month but before i was just playing other games and this server was the first 1 i joined and liked

Why do you want to return ?

because i had alot of random friends on the server and those are the only people that have accepted me because everybody else doesnt like me because iam a "a squecher" and i really like this server

Why should we unban you ?

because this is the only server that i have played on and liked and i have looked over the rules and thought about my actions for the past month and this is the only server that i dont get bullied on

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

This is a permanent appeal section. I'll move it to the correct section, however,

How come when you was asked about your actions your only reply was ""Im just a bit of a dickhead"" you don't seem very sorry for your actions? 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back