What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Provan02 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provan02

In-game Name

[T] Provan

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned due to the KET blanket ban

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It has not been six months but I have been working on school stuff and spending time with people in real life.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I have made many new friends and I wish to continue playing with them on RPUK Altis Life server. It was the first Arma Life server I ever played. 

Why should we unban you ?

I believe that I should be un-banned because I haven't really played the server for a long time and I wasn't online at the time when the situation took place. Also I only ever played with KET once because my friend (Aspect) told me to come and play. Before I played he told me to read the rules witch I did because I have recently played Wasteland and Exile servers which are completely different. I hope to continue to play the server and continue to make new mates as I have not played the server for long and I have not got the whole experience available to me in my opinion. I think that it is unfair that I got banned because I personally didn't do anything wrong.

Thanks for reading

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously this gang caused many issues in game with their roleplay and gunfights ect ect. This caught the attention of the staff team.

So If I go back and check the staff chat are you certain that I won't see your name popped up anywhere in regards to this gang? 

I was in the gang but I only played once when robbing a RBS (Or something like that, I don't fully know the name). I was NOT on at the time of the "wedding" as I have heard it being called. You wont see my name in logs on the occasion of the RDM and VDM. 

You were however in more gangs that have caused issues. Supremacy the most notable one. How come you keep being in gangs that cause issues? Makes you look not so very innocent yourself.

I didn't play much so how was I to know what was a good gang and what was bad one? I also have a friend in real life that plays and he asked to come and play on a few occasions and that is why I joined those gangs. I only joined so that my friend could see me on their GPS. I mean no disrespect but I am coming to the conclusion that all of the admins are doing everything in their power to not allow me back into the server when quite honestly I did nothing wrong. The fact that I was in those gangs in the first place should mean nothing considering I didn't do anything against the rules while I was in them.

What would bring you to that conclusion?

We want members that put roleplay first rather than pulling the trigger, when there is a blanket ban, of course, there is some extra caution in the unban process, it would be pointless to unban you which of course takes time to process and you back on the server part of some setup like KET.

So are you just going where your friend goes? and have you not seen any faults in both these gangs while you were in them?

I have come to that conclusion because I have not played the server a lot (I only have around 270 hours in Arma all together) so you must not be able to find stuff that I have done wrong. I also think that you are trying to find anything that I have done in the past to use as an excuse to not unban me such as being in gangs that have caused trouble despite the fact that I personally didn't do anything to break rules. To answer your question about my friend, yes I am going where my friend goes because I am not going to load up a game to not play with the person that asked me to play in the first place. I don't actually fully know what went down when KET got banned because I wasn't online, however I can see how ruining an RP event can cause admins lots of trouble.

You are correct, All we have on you is that you were part of 2 very low-quality gangs.

There hasn't yet been any notes or warnings towards you about low roleplay so with that in mind I have unbanned you i would suggest going forward to get the best experience from this server you join a gang more focused on Roleplay.

Please use your original forum account going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back