What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - PyroPlayzStuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroPlayzStuff

Cuddling My Kittens - Somewhere In Newcastle
In-game Name

PyroPlayzStuff

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/117384-un-ban-appeal-pyroplayzstuff-250719/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I’ll apologise in advance if this appeal seeming a bit all-over the place… The whole situation surrounding this Ban has been that obscure I wasn’t sure what to put, so I’ve done my best to outline it all and offer my stance on how it’s unfolded.

I was Banned initially on the [20/05/19] by a member of Staff as a precaution for item-spawning. The Ban itself was an attempt to reach Me on TS as they’d found a Mar-10 in one of my shacks and thought it was suspicious.

The Mar-10 was part of a SAF-Drop that I and @Sir Welshy had raided at ~3:30am GMT. The crate itself contained a Spar-16 (Sand) and a Mar-10 with a couple magazines, and Welshy decided to claim the Spar-16 as his share of the takings. The weapon was placed into a Shack I'd purchased and had never been touched again.

After coming back from a brief spell away from the server back in the end of March, I rejoined to find myself Banned pending a discussion with Staff. I contacted support and was told that I’d be approached on TS by the member of staff that wanted my attention - But that I’d have to idle online for that conversation to occur, and that they could not disclose who it was, or when they might be in touch with me.

After spending the best part of 5-days idling Teamspeak I began liaising with members of the staff team to try and piece together what I could - I had no idea what exactly I'd been Banned for, but I knew I wanted to try my best to resolve it… I contacted KingGodDiabloz directly on the 25/05/19 (I notified him beforehand and he assured me this was outside the bounds of (16.4)). He processed my side of the story and subsequently issued an Unban as he was satisfied with my reasoning.

I've now come back to the server after another 1.5 month spell away to find that I've had another ban issued by Valen Bell. Again I contacted the Staff Support as I hadn’t been active on the server, and I was told by @Aiden that the ban had been issued “"Retrospectively" for the same situation and that the only further course of action was to write this appeal.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A (I was forwarded to a Permanent Appeal)

Why do you want to return ?

Roleplay UK’s always been a special place for me, and throughout the years I’ve been here it’s changed and restructured beyond recognition. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting a host of Unique and Interesting characters - As different and as diverse as they come; but who all turned out to be kinds of people who’ve made the server as great as is it... And to me that’s what sets this server apart.

Over time I’ve found myself a group of fellow role-players. We’ve all grown together here on the Server, and despite our friendships having gone beyond that - It’s always been a place we can come back to... And I feel it’s a monumental shame to know that that’s no longer the case.

So in the spirit of honesty, I owe it more to them than to myself to try my best to return here.

Why should we unban you ?

Now I'm going to drone on a little - But I've made every effort to try and resolve this prior to writing this Unban appeal. I’ve been a member of the Roleplay UK community since 2015, and I’ve always had a clean sheet. I’ve never used any form of exploitation throughout all of my time here and I’ve always aired on the side of caution and been more than approachable should my actions prove otherwise.

Whilst I understand a harsh approach to dealing with Exploiters is necessary to reduce the impact it has on the Server, I'm being held to account for an issue that arose two months ago - That KingGodDiabloz cleared me of. To turn around after such a long spell of time later and overrule the initial judgement (Without giving any conflicting evidence) isn’t just in the slightest. I’ve done all I can to help resolve this as easily as possible, provided my input where necessary and been nothing but understanding and courteous up until now.

Regardless of all of this - I apologise for the passive-aggressiveness of this Appeal, and I wish the best to everyone I’ve stumbled upon throughout my time here, you’re all an amazing bunch of folk and have made the bulk of my time here thoroughly unforgettable. I give my highest regards to the entirety of the Staff Team - Who’ve always strived to their best extent to be nothing but helpful, and the player base who’ve made the server what it is today.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

The MAR-10 in question is one of many tracked items planted and flying around our server by @DjHolyChirst

So let me give you a more clearer indication as to why your banned and not being unbanned, You are lying and digging yourself a deeper hole at any given opportunity.

So from this point I expect you to tell us more about this MAR-10 that lines up with our logs otherwise we would of seen enough dishonesty and there wont be any further appeals from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the quick response, 

In the politest of respects I’ve given my side of the story in its entirely... I’ve no reason to be dishonest and you’ve made it perfectly clear that should I attempt to be I can consider myself barred from the server - So I urge you to try and see this from my perspective as I really am trying my best here...

Cementing my side of the story - The Mar-10 was found in an SAF drop by me and @SirWelshy at approximately 3am (GMT) and it’s contents distributed amongst ourselves. I placed it in a shack around 100m away from his House and had Welshy store the magazines (As I’ve never really had the kind of capital to be splashing cash on major house upgrades). I never had any intention of using it as the cost of losing the weapon alone was enough to put me off it, and with my experience in the past selling weapons like these tends to have pretty negative repercussions with the NCA. 

As stated previously I have since never touched the weapon and only mentioned it in passing to a handful of other Gang Members out of excitement, as far as I’d assume it’s been lost to the island after I failed to pay rent on any of my properties for the best part of a month. 

As far as related incidents would go, I’ve got a completely clean sheet on both my Steam and Battleeye and I’m not sure how else I could prove that this is a serious misunderstanding...

Please let me finish by saying that we’ve always been faithful and honest role-players with an upstanding record here on the server... Again I stress that I have nothing but respect for the people here and if you see me asserting my original story as insulting or as me “Digging a deeper hole” then I do apologise, as it’s anything of the sort.

@PyroPlayzStuff The Mar-10 you had was duplicated, at the time there was no way you could of got that from a SAF cargo drop as the MAR-10 was removed from the droplist so our development team could monitor the numbers and see why there was an influx of them.

Now either you could of duped that or someone else did, but seeing you have been dishonest and stuck to your false story its the end of the road.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back