What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Raigon (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raigon

In-game Name

Raigoz

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/232-permanent-ban-appeal/%20:%20I%20did%20not%20do%20a%20ban%20appeal
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was permanent banned for breaking rule  (1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal. I called 4-5 players from UNMC very offensive discriminatory words ingame that caused offense to these players and potential other players from watching the video that are looking to play on Roleplay.co.uk.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It has been one year since the ban I did not want to do do an appeal after six months as I felt I need a longer time to reflect on my actions that hurt the players and the community.

During the time since then I have been looking after my Mother who has Heart Failure where there was a couple hickups in hospital however she is getting the right help and I am getting my self healthy and mentally with the right help from local services.

I also been playing bit of Arma3 Milsim with a community I known for a long time not as heavily as I use too though. I play World of Warcraft a bit with some local people near I live.

Why do you want to return ?

Honestly I am lost on this,

A part of me says I should not return because I am ashamed of what I said it is out of character from me and during them short moments it hurt people and the community that had already given me a chance when I screwed up at the UNMC Prison. I betrayed the Community, the Police Force and Friends I gotten to know during my long time and dedication on the server all gone in moments I betrayed their trust because I lost it I even tried to justify my actions by saying this is only ingame (rp) and blame it on a culture of recording and banning.

It was disgusting of me and I was not self admiting I done wrong rules are here to protect players so they can have a enjoyable time and I failed that..

The other half says I should try and earn trust again from the community and attone for it regardless on how long it takes could take months or years I am not a racist, discriminatory person and having that label that I put onto my self because of my stupid actions is disheartening and I want to attone for it.

I had spent a long time on Roleplay.co.uk it was a safe haven for me to meet and social with players it was the only one where I had seen an owner of a gaming community had no issue openly defend players of the community with Autism and as my self who has Aspergers which is one of the subtypes of Autism for first time felt like a home to belong in and not be stigmatise because of it. I met many friends during my time on the server most of it was during the Police Force where I kept most of my time and privillege with it was a honor serving them and for the officers.

I apologize to @Gurlanin @Laith @Slawek . Pvt Qusai . Pvt Scott and also the LGBT communitiy out there that was hurt from my words no one in this day and age should be subjected to it. I donated to £20 to aid the LGBT Foundation in support of their ideals of a world with equal rights and without persecution.

https://gyazo.com/c429af1819db8df5ad6930d07f845cd2

And lastly I like to apologize to Hugo, Long Beard and Ponty for letting you guys down I don't expect forgiveness from either I just like to make right the wrong doing of my consequence.

I took pride in what I did right and enjoyed with others but look in disgust with what I fell down to.

Why should we unban you ?

As written above I have mixed feelings about this I would like to attone for my mistake and regain the trust from the community but other part of me is I am just too ashamed and disgusted about myself its not me and i don't take pride in it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have asked Admins on TS3 to ban me on ts3/ingame as I have no intent in staying I did what I did that I believed in unfortunately got too much of a PC brigade here this is ment  to be a game and a mature server I expected certain discriminatory to be tolerated to certain level and within  roleplay  and in character but it seems can't mimic real life roleplay without possibly  offending someone for saying a slur that was directed ingame on a whole faction
(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.
As someone else who also knew you from the time in the police I find this deeply troubling, though from the pattern of behaviour since departing the police and your increasingly agressive tendencies I can't say it wasn't forseen, though not quite what I expected it to be for.

So here's where your head lies in the balance, precognition, now you say you believe that what you said above is not acceptable but at the time what sort of effect were you trying to elicit? 

Your attitude since he report has taken a huge U-turn, what's brought this on, to try and get back into the "PC Brigade" as you put it?

One year ago at time of causing that offense I was not in right state of mind as you know me during my time in police I was aggressive a dedicated person but never a racist nor a person to descrimate others at that time I do not know why I said it.  With the increasing amount of pressure I had in real life  at that time as you know and select others I had news my mother was in hospital and was on the death bed I took respite in Altis Life to try and get away from it but ended up getting frustrated even further with the doings of UNMC I could of left them alone but was not able to. 

As you know Aiden I put in stupid amount of hours playing on the server every day from 10 am to mid night I was doing my self no favours it was bad my health and certainly my mental state. 

When I was on Teamspeak I did say I did not intend to come back and did not care at all I was not in right state of mind to even think about it my mind was racing with other things thinking about what I should do as I spent all my life playing games to get out of real life as no one would like to associate them selves with a autistic person and my mother who stood by me and be the rock I needed but did not notice nor appreciate her actions until it was near too late. 

You say I made a huge U-Turn and I believe I did the hard way and face the facts and correct it you may not believe but I did regardless of this appeal outcome as mentioned im here to own up to my mistake and appologise to the community I hurt I feel I achieved that with this appeal. 

If I get unban then I'll start making others have fun and create a better experience for others and earn back trust again I may not play as much as I use to but i'll give my damn hardest to make it work.

And If I don't then I am still happy as I appologised and I can put this to rest and not have a guilty conscience of regret of just doing nothing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If your head is not in a good place then I recommend staying off this community, our members will support you but they will not support those actions

You should be ashamed of yourself, I can see here you have made a real effort I just hope its genuine.

I will issue an unban however if you are banned for anything similar in the future then we just cannot have you on this community anymore, if you are having a hard time in real life then I suggest taking a step back from the community and maybe even online gaming! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back