What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - RajTheRebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

RajTheRebel

In-game Name

Kermit

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:51615015

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/(NoPreviousAppeal)
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for disconnecting from the server during combat to avoid dying.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

After taking a long break from RP, I have gradually began playing Arma game modes such as Takistan and Life, aswell as exploring more traditional RP experiences offered by other games without voice chat. I have since completed my A Levels (3 A's!) and grown more as a person through various hobbies after leaving video games for a long while.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return as after a year I have matured and learnt to control my emotions in frustrating situations. I met a lot of good friends through this community and shared some great experiences with them over my time on the server, and I would love to re-open some old connections with members of this community.

Why should we unban you ?

As stated above, I have grown into my character and learnt to be more tolerable of others. Other than studies, I have spent my free time exploring new RP situations and feel that I have more to offer than ever to this server regarding high quality of Roleplay and a good overall experience for all members who wish to engage in RP with me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Couple of questions in order to continue the appeal;

• What took you so long to appeal your ban?
  • What could you bring back to the community if you was to be given a final chance?

-I didn't realise that permanent bans could be appealed and so didn't appeal until I tried to connect to the server a few days ago. Soon after the ban I became very busy with college work and revision for mock exams so role-playing took a back seat for me until I began role-playing again on different servers. 

-As I have become more experienced at role-playing over this past year, I realised that this server offers an (on the whole) consistently high level of RP that is simply not available on other servers. I would bring to the community consistent interesting and high level role-play situations for those who RP with me throughout the area of Altis. For example, organisation of illegal factions and the coordination of such activities while trying to increase/help the quality of roleplay of others. 

This is a roleplay community, by logging out during a situation in order to save virtual gear is a bit pointless don't you think? Especially since it resulted in you being banned.

If given another chance on our community, what would be your plan of action? (i.e gang, police, ect?)

Due to the way I initially developed my character and story, I would be very much inclined to join/form a gang as I had done when I last played on the server. Personally, I prefer the high risk VS high reward style of RP to always create engaging RP situations for all members, be it with other gang members, civilians or police e.g negotiations. 

I'm willing to give you a chance. Don't let yourself down. 

Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back