What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - remi

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeTAAA

In-game Name

peta

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/59196-remi/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

First i would like to start of with an apology. i used a word that is seen as racist, discriminatory and offensive, now that being said i had absolutely no maliciousintent and allow me to capitalize that every single person that was in the situation was part of my group excluding the Poseidon member whom is a friend of mine as well as our group and i am certain that if you were to speak with any of the people that were directly involved with whom i spoke to, they would all say that itwas nothing short of locker room talk and guys messing around. i do understand the admins point of view and i do understand their decision, but they did not hear the chatter in discord or anything like that they just seen some guy screaming 'you bitch ass nigga,' in an african accsent while rdming everyone around him let me again capitalize that everyone arround me were part of the same group excluding the Poseidon member who is our friend. In closing i would like to apologize again for my actions. I do not wish to be viewed as a negative entity of this community and i very much wish to stay as a member of this community. Thank you for your time and consideration regarding my situation.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

it has not been 6 months as i really felt that i did not deserve this ban i decided to put in a ban-appeal, imidietly

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to remain as a member of this amazing community of which i have built a strong repour with a large group of friends that i can spend time with, while continuing to learn more about the game and rules and how to adapt and be creative with roleplay scenarios. The roleplay.co.uk sever has become a large hobby of mine and part of my life as well. I have a strong passion to succeed as not only a member of my team, but a member of this community and i am truly sorry for the unprofessional behavior that i have displayed. I can only ask for your forgiveness and treat this as a lesson learned to better myself both in roleplay and in life in general.

Why should we unban you ?

there was never any malicious intent and anything i said/did was in a controlled environment where i knew everyone around me and knew that no one would be offended, I completely agree with being punished and being taught a lesson, so i can learn from my mistakes. I only wish that a lighter sentence than 6 months could be implemented.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I 've seen the video where you say the N-word twice, It's clear that this is in game and not meant to be over a discord conversation, and if that's what you call locker room talk then your not welcome here.

There are also notes that in the same session you shot a teammate without roleplay, breaking NLR 

Its clear our rules do not apply to you @remi

because the current appeal status is under review I am going to respond to your comment even if it looks as though this was intended as a shutdown, not a discussion I am sorry if I am not supposed to respond.

now... I see where you are coming from I did break many rules I would like to address this line firstly. "you say the N-word twice, It's clear that this is in the game and not meant to be over a discord conversation". I did not mean it to be over discord you are correct the reason for this is that I knew everyone in close proximity around me in game, but at the same time I was too shy to address everyone at once i did not know that there was an invisible admin wich later told me he was half black i do not remember his name but to him, in particular, I am sorry I truly am. next up on my extremely long list of fuck-ups "if that's what you call locker room talk then your not welcome here. "ok I have just googled locker room talk and you are right that is not locker room talk at all sorry about the misclassification there, but I will say this I am very desensitized against racial slurs such as the one in question now i would never think to use it before I know the crowd I am around and I understand how America's story combined with today's media can affect the meaning of words therefor making me look like a horrible person but I hope you can find it in your heart to see past that and see beyond my words see what I meant that I was truly just some idiot joking around for I am under no circumstance a racist that is   if we define racist for the sake of this conversation  racist="someone who thinks of other ethnicities as inferior to one's own". "There are also notes that in the same session you shot a teammate without roleplay, breaking NLR" this is also true, now this happened because I did not think that breaking the rules would matter if I was only doing it to a friend and we were fucking around not interfering with other players, I know several groups go to deserted areas on the map for pvp sessions when the server is low for at this time they can utilize the defibs, I would also like to note that if you have ever met me in game you will hopefully know that I don't go around killing random people and destroying the roleplay but on a different note I am not very good at roleplay this I will admit this server is actually the only reason I bought arma believe it or not but I was never introduced to roleplay before I seen a few clips of arma roleplay by frankieonpc. end of response I just want to address one last thing   "if that's what you call locker room talk then your not welcome here" now this made me quite sad because I made a lot of good friends on this server and I have also met a lot of nice admins, as a matter of fact so far I have only ever met 1 admin that i have not had a cordial interaction with, and to think that YOU would not want me in this community is rather hurtful and it makes me worried for I have over 300 hours on this server and I love it so much and I am scared that I won't get back in or that when I get back everyone I knew will be long gone with that I think I should end it i have over written quite a bit annyway whatever choice you come to I am sure it is right I know I made mistakes and even if I know I won't do the same if I get back in I cant prove that I can only hope and leave it in your hands. thank you for listening and have a good day @Wilco

No, it wasn't a shutdown, I usually slam out a point and await the reaction/reply and judge from there.

It doesn't matter if you know people around you, you are on a public server, the rules apply to you if you're in the middle of the sea so please change that approach on our servers.

Based on your response which you made an effort on I am going to issue an unban with a warning of there will be no further appeals if you are banned for someone similar in the future, I would certainly change what you're saying online... I doubt anyone finds that language funny and if they do... then you should be questioning who your hanging with.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back