What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Richardd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardd

In-game Name

Egghead v3

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/111434-un-ban-appeal-richardd-071118-redirected-perm/?tab=comments#comment-643373
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for joining the server with the name eggheadv3 whilst Vladic Ka was streaming

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Quit Arma for a good 5 months, just concentrated on work and spending time with friends and family

Why do you want to return ?

Want to return to play occasionally and speak to some of the people still in the community from back when I used to play. I also dont like to be banned on any server so I have the freedom to play what I want when I want and are not restricted on playing on specific servers

Why should we unban you ?

When i joined with the name I had just started watching Vlads stream and saw a few other people joining the server with the name egghead. Assuming this was a running joke i changed my name and joined the server. Turns out this was a personal attack by trolls on Vladic Ka and I had not realised this. I went to teamspeak and spoke with a few staff members and they told me to make an appeal due to it being a misunderstanding, this was probably about a year ago however and didnt appeal cause I was taking a break from Arma. I believe the staff member was Aiden at the time. I apologise if the name caused offence, it was a genuine mistake.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Do you like it when people make fun of your appearance? Do you think that's a fun thing for people to do? If you see someone else being a childish bully does that make it okay for you to do it?

No i do not it is very inappropriate, at the time i didnt realise it was a personal attack on vladic I just joined the stream and saw people joining with the name egghead and thought it was an inside joke in the stream but i was obviously wrong. If i had known it was an attack on vladic i would have never of joined the server with that name. I am not a bully and made a silly mistake for which i am sorry for.

So if we do let you back in, whats your plan? 
What are you going to do with your time on the server ?

@RIchardd please reply.

I would play the server as I previously did, having fun playing with people, maybe join the police and have some interesting encounters. Hopefully i might even fins players who where around back when I played on the server.

I am calling bullshit on this one, You knew why your friends were logging in as egghead and you decided to be part of that @Richardd

You seem to have more banned players on your steam friends than the average person.

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back