What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - RIPSergantAdamsC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPSergantAdamsC4

In-game Name

RIPSergantAdamsC4

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/112538-permanent-ban-appeal-ripsergantadamsc4/?tab=comments#comment-651381
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

ok si ik that WILLCO said iam done whit unbans last time but jefke v banned me for 1.7 so could i see any proof of that ?
cuz i did kept my promise for willco and i actualy did not did anything bad so is there any proof i could look at ? jefke v? if it was near altis metal exports i solved it whit that guy so why i get banned ?

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

nothing

Why do you want to return ?

cuz i got banned for no reson

Why should we unban you ?

cuz jefke v banned me for no reson so give me proof jefke v

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Or if it was about me buying barn for 5 m near town whit diamond factory a sayed ill take  it but a the time i had no money so i said i will sell 400 diamond and we agreed but after 10 min i had to go and forgot to write to him. it Wasnt any troll

Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why you're claiming Jefke Banned you for nor reason under rule 1.7 when you have seen your ban message three times while attempting to join the server.

Give us a good explanation this time too, the above is a pretty feeble attempt and we won't waste our time on you if you're going to throw accusations of made up bans and waste our time. 

Player RIPSergantAdamsC4 was kicked (1.9 - By Jefke V on 10/01/2019) by

I literally havent played yesturday i only played on 2019-01-09 since on 2019-01-10 i goed to gym and haven't even been on i promise i entered 2 times cuz i was like wtf i did nothing bab and  the last time i entered so just to confirm i was banned for 1.7

Not sure why you're claiming Jefke Banned you for nor reason under rule 1.7 when you have seen your ban message three times while attempting to join the server.

Give us a good explanation this time too, the above is a pretty feeble attempt and we won't waste our time on you if you're going to throw accusations of made up bans and waste our time. 

Player RIPSergantAdamsC4 was kicked (1.9 - By Jefke V on 10/01/2019) by
I seen i was banned for 1.7 not 1.9 something wrong here

You have not been banned for 1.7, no clue why you're claiming this. 

You have been banned for 1.9, see if you can figure it out!

So 1.9 is false age and i dont lie about it im 15 and i would not like to see that since why would i lie? If its illeagal to play roleplay under 15 years then just say it and ill be out of here 😕

and you definitely haven't lied about your age anywhere? Bearing in mind if you happen to lie to us it won't end well for you....

So i just checked and sure i got banned for 1.9 sorry for my mistake 

I was applying for poseidon and if u can check it u will see what time the application was written at and iam living in lithuania so +2 h of UK (if ur from UK) time 

I might have pressed wrong number by accident because i was geting ready to go to bed if i did anything wrong just let me know and if i did just dont waist ur time just decline if it was my mistake 

Sorry if it was made by me 

And if somehow u get that (mine) denied poseidons application could u by any way post it here i would like to see it and to make sure if i made any mistakes 

Not going to waste further time on yourself when it's pretty clear you are telling yet another lie. 

Pressed the wrong button? You could have at least made up a decent lie if you were going to do it.

Denied.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back