What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - RockyFx

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyFx

Unlinked
In-game Name

The Priest Rocky.Fx

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/112303-un-ban-appeal-rockyfx-151218/?tab=comments#comment-649246
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned from the server for 2.4 as while in a gunfight while trying to use my 3rd person camera to find the officers i was in a fight in. While doing this i toggled onto my sights which allowed me to see through the floor of my house https://gyazo.com/47fcd6ba1e1627145f4871b3120a6694 Aiden also told me i had done this multiple times which doesn't look good but using this 'exploit' by mistake i didnt realise how bad it is and i can understand why its a punishing/ban-able offensive and for that i have defiantly learned to be more careful.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I t has not been 6months..

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return as i have spent so much time on RPUK servers and ive enjoyed every moment of it and i feel like throughout my time here getting banned for this exploit i feel is a bit ridiculous considering ive tried to follow them as closely as i could. Id also like to return as i wish to play on rpuk servers as they offer unique game play other servers/games cant give and alot of people take this for granted and my ban has made me realize this.

Why should we unban you ?

Personally i feel like i should be un-banned as this was genuine mistake and i did not purposefully use the exploit to gain any information which could help me in the situation at hand. Furthermore, i feel like this is 'exploit' is very hard to avoid as it can happen by mistake/chance which im assuming is the reason why i was seen doing it. If i was un-banned and be very very careful of this.

Another reason why you should unbann me is most my hours on arma has been with this community on your servers and i feel like out of my hundreds of hours ive had here i have stuck to the rules very closely and always made sure everything im doing is in the right. I feel like its a shame that this 'exploit' has got me banned and casued me to be unable to play on rpuk as i see people from this community stop playing and making the server lose another great personality and id hate to be next to join the list. Another point on why i should unbanned is my record for server rules has been very good throughout my time on rpuk, i always tried to stick to server rules and while learning rules and following rules i feel like its a bit disappointing that my mistake in this one situation has ruined my time on rpuk on hole as im now unable to be play on a server i absolutely love and enjoy being apart of.

To finalize i wish to apologies for this whole event which took place and i would be very grateful to be given another chance and i learn from this. ~ RockyFx

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@RockyFx based on your goodbye status and your non-roleplay goodbye video I guess I just decline this?
If it is declined then I guess it would be goodbye for a little while but I would like to try and resolve the ban and come back to RPUK servers 

Well, your video @RockyFx does not give me confidence that you were here for Roleplay.

You could have posted a video showing the great roleplay you had here instead it is a video of you just making easy kills that most people here could post a similar video.

I will admit @Wilco making that video probably wasn’t the best idea considering I was just banned, hence the reason it was taking down not long after it being up. I understand that seeing this video of frags may discourage you about my role play on the server but prior to my ban I did role play a lot with friends and others; that being police and nhs as well as being a nhs member myself and role playing with the people I’d help which I would in a lot of cases I’d choose instead of just having the strong intention for a gunfight. I have made many friends through roleplaying and I have created some good memories which myself and hopefully others will remember for a while. I’m not trying say to you that I’m a perfect role player with no flaws but I’d always try my best to give and create the best experiences to everyone I met in the server.

And the 2.4 ban I received I can completely see why I received it. From Aidens view I can see why it looked purposeful but it was a genuine mistake. I’ve had other situations where I’ve used the 3rd person camera to look around and only in my house did it make my walls glitch out allowing me to see through it, I’m not sure if it’s how the houses are or I just got unlucky with how the game is but I’m still deeply sorry for it.

@RockyFx Tell me about this trick you used to teach people you hung around with.... How to kill someone without getting banned ?

Well that's what I am being told by people you took under your wing, or are they, liars ? Not sure why i would be approached either people dislike you or you actually was doing this.

You have been told? Any video or like recording of me talking? I am known for making jokes in TeamSpeak with my close friends about rules. For example a friend would say “any idears on what we want to do” and I’d reply “vdm sounds good” as we would laugh and then actually come up with an idea to do which was is allowed,  but this trick to kill without being banned doesn’t sound like me unless it’s a joke I made once which someone heard me say in TeamSpeak. However if they come back and say I did it on the arma server then I’m not too sure and might need to talk to some friends and see if I ever did say or do this in game because this could be a misunderstanding of a joke or it could be genuine(which I don’t think so) But if I did do this I would like to be reminded so I can admit to it but at this point I’m gonna have to say I’m unaware of  teaching any trick to people I played with @Wilco

There doesnt need to be a video when someone approaches me with a serious concern, I will listen and then question that person in their appeal.

They wish to remain anonymous so here is there message with certain bits removed so you cannot identify them but if you are able to then I suggest you don't go on a witch hunt, there acting in the best interests of this community by reporting this and that must always come first.

During my time on the server i had experienced Rocky.FX several times all where i was being mugged or kidnapped by him nun the less i went a long with it and during one of my situations with him he asked me if i would like to learn a trick so i said yes and i told me a way to which you can kill someone without getting banned this entailed you telling the person to get out of the vehicle telling them to drop they're weapons and shooting them after a few seconds of them not complying.

@Wilco I did rob and Take hostages on the server and I can ensure you I will not be going in a witch hunt to find out who this is. I don’t think I have ever told someone how to do stuff in game without getting banned as I dont see it achieve-able without breaking RP however if this person has a genuine concern with me you can let them know I’m more than happy to sort things out with them if they’d like so if there is a fault in the way I RP I can adjust it to the better of this community. However despite this concern they it has been put about me saying you just shoot them after they don’t comply immediately and not getting banned... if an idividual was to do get people out of a car, comply with them and then immediately shot I reckon they would be reported/banned already and wouldn’t be getting away with it. I can promise you now, yes i have made mistakes on the server but I always tried to create RP which benefited everyone involved and I don’t feel I have done directly what this concern is saying. I will admit I’m tense situations I have panicked and shot someone probably a little bit before I should have or at all but I have never said just shoot them I know a trick to not get banned 

Based on your responses I am happy to issue an unban so you can have another chance.

Please re-read rules, If I was you I would stay clear of riding the rules or speak to others about grey lining the rules... It will only end in reports or make our staff team observe you which I am sure they will be doing when they see you around.

Keep the roleplay high on your interactions, follow the rules and you shouldn't have anything to worry about

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back