What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Roveris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roveris

In-game Name

Roveris

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/109664-report-a-player-roveris-vdm/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I guess it was an accident. I was trying to avoid wind powerplant, and at that moment my screen freeze and after it unfreeze I was about 5meters form hurron.
I think that it was desync or maybe it was Ddos attack on my network, because after that I had no internet connection for about 5 min. Im realy terible sorry for what happend vdm hapens literaly every minute in iland of altis , second thing i realy didint expected to catch up with the same people since i hotvired unatended orca from Athira and diside it to scrap it for a buck it was just coinsidenc , since whos taking an huron to scrap dealer ????? it make no sence is it.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've played Arma 3 Rpuk after ban play farcry 4 or R6S.

Why do you want to return ?

Because my friends missing my and because I think this is a good roleplay server and a friendly person can find on island.

Why should we unban you ?

Because I swear to my and server admins dont brake rules and be nice to another players.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

If it was such an accident... when you were back online where was you on teamspeak trying to sort this out and speak to the people ?

You didn't bother did you.

when you were back online where was you on teamspeak trying to sort this out and speak to the people ?
First: I do not invite anyone to teamspeak.

You didn't bother did you.
Yes i not. I believed that did not care about anyone. There was a deal for me too ,for this reason i die a lot. VDM hapens literaly every day because Dsync.

Ok, let me put this another way.

When this happened... Why did you not go onto Teamspeak to speak to an admin or find the person to sort it out ?

When this happened... Why did you not go onto Teamspeak to speak to an admin or find the person to sort it out ?

I honestly was thinking that ive done nothing wrong , so i toot its not worth to if i knewd this whuold happen i whuold try to reach them out since they whanted compensate an 16m for huron witrch they tried to scrap it whitch is imposible i beleved that admins going to see that report in my eyes that it was just human , and internet mistakes by saying internet meaning dsync , and i learned know that i shuold tried to speak whit them in future if i got unbaned i promise i will aproch everyone way more carfuly and try to stay out of truble like this im honestly sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you often have issues with your connection? I wonder if this is something that happened often to you?

Do you often have issues with your connection? I wonder if this is something that happened often to you?
I living in small town sometime have bad internet. Internet provider say have problems with servers......  and I have unfriendly guys who are using Ddos on my.

@Roveris then i cannot unban you at this point as you will just get banned again at some point, you lagging out will just break roleplay or cause issues to others.

Please get your connection stable and open a new appeal when you are there.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back