What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Roveris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roveris

In-game Name

Roveris

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/109846-permanent-ban-appeal-roveris/?tab=comments#comment-634094
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I guess it was an accident. I was trying to avoid wind powerplant, and at that moment my screen freeze and after it unfreeze I was about 5meters form hurron.
I think that it was desync, because after that I had no internet connection for about 5 min. Im realy terible sorry for what happend vdm hapens.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I've alot played Gta V rp to learn beter rp of course played R6s and Samp (rp server)

Why do you want to return ?

Because my friends missing my and because I think this is a good roleplay server and a friendly person can find on island.

Why should we unban you ?

Becose you sayed: "Please get your connection stable and open a new appeal when you are there" I change my internet provider now my internet like F1 car no lag or something like that :D

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Please provide some evidence of your brand new F1 level connection, speed test or something similar please.

Before was ping +-33, Downloand +- 11mbps, upload 0,5mbps maybe, dont remenber really

InkedFiksavimas 5_LI.jpg

What do you remember of the situation that led to your ban? I'm told you deliberately crashed into a helicopter to stop it being scrapped or stolen.

It could be seen that way, but honestly I could say that it was my internet which caused this whole crash situation. I From Athira went to scrap yard to sell orca or steal, I saw someone landed it and I assumed that I could hover a bit and wait until it disappear. I was trying to maneuver and hover over a Huron as In that moment suddenly got lag spiked and when it came back I was laying on the ground dead. This whole situation is very unfortunate. I am honestly very sorry about it if someone got offended by it. As I already changed my internet provider these kind of situations should not appear in the future. This new line was tested in other games which I played .

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few days prior you also got warned a couple of times. 
Even a final warning was issued. 

Is it hard to understand and follow our rules ?
What im thinking here is that if we decide to unban you, more rules will be broken. 

I'm honestly sorry for my actions , i went true the rules almoust every day since i been baned  , ive love the commiunity in here  and il trying to improve my role play skills  , im a sure if second chance will be given il promise nothing like this gonna happen again  and i'l not going to cause any problems.

So what do you intend to do if we let you back on, any goals for you to reach?

First I will try to find old friends with who I played. Will go to search for a friendly person who funny and friendly. Gona go to Police or Nhs do some my career to approve my rp skills and have good time on his awesome server.

Alright, consider this your 2nd chance. Please make an attempt to contact people if int he future this does h appen again.
Before you hop back on aswell, please read the rules over again and if any questions pop up jump into the support channels and we will be happy to help.

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back