What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - SALV

Status
Not open for further replies.

SALV

In-game Name

OP SteveTheElectrician

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

From what I've gathered it's a accumulation of I guess poor RP during the last few weeks, which in return the staff team deemed it disruptive to the community.

I ain't denying I wasn't apart of this group as a whole. It's not just one single person It was everyone. Everyone played there part, the ones that are banned and the ones who dodged the ban.

It's actually a weird one. I'll tell you why... So the eve before the ban if I remember right the majority of the people in the TS were on the server. I think after one of the restarts Matt & Stavik jumped down to have a chat. It did sounds pretty serious from the get go. They were stating the concerns of the situation that we were putting ourselves in.
At this time there were alot of people in that TS room and from what I remember there were several people stating there case to a point where Matt couldn't even talk.
Matt did mention wether we would be willing the change but like I said there were several members continuing to talk over everyone else so we literally couldn't get a word in.

I'm not gonna lie it did get heated and I said something to lighten the mood up. Literally that's all it was and knowing Matt and Stavik that I classed as mates I thought they wouldn't take anything from it. I don't know if that had anything to do with there decision. Yes stupid now and it clearly wasn't the right moment.

I never went back on the server that night. The next day I'm at work and decide to text Shaun to get our own teamspeak channels because I knew it was serious the night before. I Get home and find some of us are banned.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Working + RPUK

Why do you want to return ?

I have like 4k+ hours on this server, that pretty much says it all. If I didn't like the server I wouldn't be putting this unban in.

Why should we unban you ?

I've acknowledged the mistakes I've made and my RP has dipped over the last few months. I'm back in the medics so that's a different route I can take. At the same time I think the staff have to relise I play as a master criminal rebel, ofcourse my RP isn't always going to be pleasant.

I did speak to Nalurah a couple of weeks back when she said there was a couple of complaints. We agreed to speak about this in a teamspeak channel. She would bring the evidence and I would agree that we messed up or there were more context to these complaints but these discussion never took place.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

You were removed with the other active leaders of both gangs, being head of a gang isn't just a fancy teamspeak tag it's the responsibility to manage your gang properly and be responsible for the overall actions of the group as a whole. It was very clear to the staff team that something was wrong (even though I at first didn't believe it, in fact I argued vehemently with other staff that the complaints were a load of crap and that you guys were 'not like that'), I spoke to all of you that fateful day and to be quite honest I was incredibly disappointed with the response. I was told that you knew full well that you were having a negative effect on the community, that you were doing nothing wrong and the icing on the cake being the threats that if we were to blanket ban the lot of you the server would die. That's the view of a group that you were in charge of and your only response was to make a joke about the fact you were happy that people expect a gunfight every time they come across one of you, can you see why (during an entirely serious, very tense moment) I didn't exactly laugh? Seeing that even the group leaders don't give a flying monkey's about a problem the staff team has approached them about was the nail in the coffin for me.

I know you're not a bad guy @SALV, you're not a toxic frag kiddy, you appear to have distanced yourself from the idiots who went on the attempted RDM spree  which is very wise. But alas we had to make an example of you and the other gang leaders that we would not accept people who foster such cultures in groups and are unwilling to do something about it - just as we do if a member of a whitelisted faction is found to be allowing such behaviour. 

I'm not going to insult you and ask you to quote the rules, you've been here longer than myself and probably know them better than anyone.

What I do want to know is how are you going to prevent this in the future, prevent your gang/s from gaining such status and ultimately avoid the staff team having to remove the lot of you for the good of the server?

@Matt MSc

You know it's not my first rodeo at leading a gang and I already know the responsibilities for been a leader. The only reason I joined this gang was to group up with mates and have a laugh together.

If I do continue to lead the plebs I will be investigating the current roster to see which members are willing to change and help point us back into the right direction on the server and within the community. If there not willing to change and have a negative attitude then they will simply be removed.

@Wilco Yes I agree we should of, I let it slip for a while and left it too late to change. Me and Shaun were literally discussing getting our own channels because we knew which way it was heading, then the Matt and Stavik conversation put the nail in the coffin but by then it was far too late. As the next day when i was at work we all got banned due to what happened the night before. I regret not acting faster but all i can focus on is the future and making sure this type of thing doesn't happen again

You use the word we... but a lot of the bad roleplay reports we got had your name mentioned, If a leader acts like that do you not think some sheep will follow ?

@Wilco

I mean I can't speak for them, If you want to call them sheep then that's your opinion. At the end of the day they make there own decision.

Another thing, If no reports are going up or no one is coming to me to mention these, How am I possibly meant to know there are so many complaints against my name? Apart from the time me and Nalurah had a brief text chat.

I've said I messed up and what I can do to improve and prevent this.

They do make there own decisions but when you're a leader what you're doing or saying is usually followed, someones closer than you might think.

Do we really need to approach players and tell them there roleplay is poor? or there getting a bit frag hungry? You know what this community is about the talk that Matt and Stavik had with your group that night was nothing but complete kindness from them trying to see why some veterans have gone massively off track.

Anyone else would have been blanket banned, What they were greeted with was plain right rude and disrespectful that night, What followed the day after just shows again another bunch of clueless leaders allowing people with no interest in roleplaying or this community into their gang.

I think my decision has been reached with your length of time in this community in mind which has saved you from long break but with some strict terms.

• You may not lead a rebel group within the next 12 months
  • You are not to pick up a gun for the next month
  • Regularly play with the NHS as part of there "rehab" program
I suggest you go and learn to roleplay again without the complications of always having to win, I do not want to see a bad roleplay report about you in the next 6 months.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

In terms of your NHS rehabilitation the following conditions have been drawn up by the NHS command team.

• You must complete 15 hours total of NHS patrols
  • You must complete 5 of those 15 hours with an MTO or above.
  • The 5 hours you spend with an MTO or above must be conducted with a different person for each hour (5 different people required).
Upon completing the requirements you will have passed your NHS rehabilitation and will be able to continue playing as you wish (with the other requirements set out by Wilco kept in mind)

Failure to achieve the above, being removed from the NHS etc. will lead to you failing your rehab and the ban will be reinstated. If you are seen to be playing as a civilian before finishing the program will have the same effect.

Contact an MTO or above to begin and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back