What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - SammyUnban12345

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Sammy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://N/A
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because of the action and the repeated toxicity of .ket which resulted in all its members getting a 1.6 blanket ban.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It has been well over a year since i recieved the ban and during that time i have been activley playing on various other altis life communites and in
the past few months have been preparing for my GCSE's and in general just been getting on with life.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return to RPUK because i have fond memories of the server as i now have over 4k hours on altis servers and this is the server where it
all started. I miss being able to get in from school and hop onto RPUK to relax. I have gotten a bit bored of other communites and would like to be able to
come back to the community to be able to meet and play with some old friends aswell as be able to meet some new faces who i might otherwise not have met.
I have been hearing lots of good things about the community from people that play their which i wish i could be apart of as i thoroulgy enjoyed my whole
time on RPUK and wish that one day i can return.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me because it has been well over a year since i recieved the ban and feel that over this long time i have learnt a lot and will not harm
others rp or be toxic like i may have been in .ket. I am sorry for all the harm that i may have caused the RPUK community from my time there and would
like to appologise to anyones rp that i may have interrupted and ruined. If i was to be unbanned i would make sure that i always think three times
before ever initiating on anyone to make sure that i wouldnt be interrupting anyone who was involved in some roleplay.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Its been a year since you were banned, and from what I can see there were no attempts from you to come here earlier.

Ket was blanket banned due to the low level of roleplay and toxicity and since then you have been on two toxic non-roleplay communities where you have been banned on one for being globally banned on there anti-cheat, which we do not use here but the fact you've got yourself banned from somewhere that gives endless chances doesn't paint a good picture.

On one of them, you have posted a gang application only 3 hours ago and you have then come here to appeal something you couldn't be bothered to appeal in almost a year.

I think we will pass.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back