What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - SammyUnban12345

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Sammy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/115229-permanent-ban-appeal-sammyunban12345/?tab=comments#comment-667379
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because of the action and the repeated toxicity of .ket which resulted in all its members getting a 1.6 blanket ban

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It has been well over a year since i recieved the ban and during that time i hav been actively playing on other alits life communites and in the past few months have been preparing for my GCSE's and in general just been getting on with life.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return to RPUK because i have fond memories of the server as this is the server that i first started to play probably back in late 2017. I miss being able to in from school and hop onto the server to relax and would love to be able to do so again as my GCSE's start in 2 weeks and would help relieve some stress. I have gotten bored of other communites and their is something unique about RPUK and i would like to be able to return to the community to be able to meet and play with old friends and meet new people who i wont get the chance to meet otherwise. I have been hearing lots of good things about the community from people that i know that still play here and i wish that i hopefully get the chance to be a helpful member of the community.

Why should we unban you ?

First of all im going to address the global ban on the infistar anti-cheat that wilco brought up in my last appeal. Although it looks suspicious as it says i have been banned in the past i have clear it all up with the adminstration team over ther where it turned out to be a misunderstanding where i had used a friends account and then went on holiday a few days later which during this time they had hacked on a modded server on the alt and gotten in infi banned and when i proceeded to log onto my main steam it also got the ban due to how infistar ban systems work. Secondly, about why i didn't appeal my ban soon is that i had regretabley belonged to 2 gangs that had been extremely toxic in the community and had low levels of RP with ones of them getting a blanket warning and the other one getting blanketed. Due to this i thought it wuold be best to extend the length of time i was banned as thought i was one of the main antagonists and reasons as to why the gangs got blanket warnings and blanketed. Finally, in regards to the gang appliaction i submitted before writing my previous appeal, i had no interest of playing there and purely applied due to the fact that an irl friend of mine plays in the gang and wanted my help getting started as he is new to arma. It has been over a year since i recieved the ban and to the best of my knowledge is the only ban that i have ever recieved on the community and would love jsut one chance to prove to you and all the staff team that i have changed and i would like to apolgise and say sorrt for all the harm that i ahve caused the RPUK community in the past during my time there. If i was to be unbanned i would make sure to always give good RP to people and make sure never to act toxicly or say anything toxic ever.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

What happened/made you decide to have a further attempt at a permanent appeal 2 hours ago after being denied earlier this month?

Thank you for such a fast reply,

IK that I’m not supposed to have put a second appeal up so soon after the first but I truly do miss the community. It seems to be the only one out there that has good role play and while I will admit that I did like combat at one point in time there is only so much enjoyment you can get whereas now I find it less enjoyable and have instead started to focus on more RP situated things as every RP situation is unique and can have a different outcome of solution. This community was my first and i thoroughly regret being stupid and childish enough to get myself banned from here 

I still do not understand why its taken you over a year to appeal, If you enjoyed the community that much you would of appealed like most people did a few days after the blanket ban.

Instead you decided to join toxic people in the toxic cesspit!

Ik it seems odd that I didn’t appeal my ban sooner but that is because of my attitude towards this community in the past and I am going to be honest with you for a long time after receiving the ban I was continuously toxic and stubborn still wrongfully believing that i had done nothing wrong and allowed myself to fall into the category of others who had also committed wrong doings to the community where it further cemented in my head that I’d done nothing wrong. However, it’s been over a year now and over the past few months I have finally realised the gravity of what I have done wrong and for that I am deeply sorry and i regret not appealing earlier but if I had done so I believe that I would have been rebanned weeks after due to me not having sufficient time to learn my lesson and what I did wrong.

Thank you for the reply 

My concerns are you won't return here and roleplay, It seems you have a ban on an arma anti-cheat that some people use, and elsewhere you leading a gang full of toxic and racist individuals.

I am not convinced that this is the community for you.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back