What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - ShaunLaaaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunLAD

Unlinked
In-game Name

ShaunLAD

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/232-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I got banned for 'disruption to the community and low quality roleplay'.

the reason I think I was banned is because 2 members of the staff team joined the OG ts one night for a chat with everyone in the channel. they basically told us in so many words that we have been giving a warning on the RPUK server because we had been seen to have just been constantly in gunfights while on the server. I myself will hold my hands up. I cannot deny over the past few weeks I have been involved in quite a few gunfights with cops/rebels whether its either been in a HM/RBA or against rebels around the island. the way we have come across to admins on the server is that were currently only on the server to have gunfights with others and for me. this is not true.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A

Why do you want to return ?

the reason I would like to return to RPUK is very simple. the community this server has is by far the best bar none. from admins to rebels I have made some great friends on this server and would not like this to be cut short by some stupid error that I have no one else to blame for but myself. I recently joined the NHS over the course of the last month and have racked up a total of 22 hours getting myself from student to paramedic and also a proud member of air rescue. I love playing as medic just as much as rebel. the roleplay is different with every patient you meet and that is what I love. I don't want to join another server simply because this server as I've said is by far the best and I don't wish to stop playing it now. just hopefully I get the chance to turn my wrongs into rights and get given another chance to prove myself on the server once more.

Why should we unban you ?

the reason I think I should be unbanned is because I dedicate a lot of my spare time into playing this server with friends. we all jump on as either medics or rebel to have a good time just like everyone else on the server. granted, when we were spoken to by admins it was a wake up call because like I've said yes, there has been a lot of gunfights in the past couple of weeks and I want to re-join to the server to prove myself that I'm not just here for the gunfights. I'm hoping that if I get back on the server I can progress in the medics and one day achieve the highest rank in the NHS. not just the server that I would like to join back for its also the friends I have made here. I totally understand why I was banned. I just wanna be given another chance to prove my worth on the server like everyone else.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I see a lot of backtracking going on.

You only have yourselves to blame.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back