What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - ShaunLAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunLAD

Unlinked
In-game Name

ShaunLAD

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/232-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for writing ingame 'I'm playing with a bunch of wogs' this is a breach of 1.2 and the reason as to why I was banned. in this appeal I am going to be as truthful as possible, as I know if I am lying in anyway it wont go anywhere. so initially upon writing this in side chat I didn't think anything of it as I was muted at the time, I never got auto banned or anything. about 30 seconds after writing it I unmuted and was told by others in the channel that its a racist word, at this point I did not know that it was, I even said why isn't it a auto ban?. I then decided to search it on google and after realising that It was indeed a racial slur I then messaged stavik who was active on the TeamSpeak and told him the situation, after a long conversation he rightfully banned me. I have no issues with being banned it was my own stupid fault for not knowing the meaning of the word and just recklessly writing it, this is 100% the truth and something I will stick by throughout the duration of this appeal, as its the truth why would I intentionally call my friends this?, I have played here for a long time and wouldn't purposely get myself banned like that, I feel like an idiot writing this appeal as I am 100% not racist.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

it has not been 6 months

Why do you want to return ?

its pretty simple why I would like to return, this is where I started on arma and would like to continue playing here if given another chance to. met some great friends here and would like to continue speaking/playing with them on a day to day basis

Why should we unban you ?

like i previously stated, I approached stavik after the fact and explained the situation, that I had been informed I unknowingly used a derogatory term. If i was aware of the racial connotations associated with the word "wog" do you really think I would write it in side chat? It's stupid of me to type a word that i obviously didn't understand, but It would be beyond stupid to knowingly type a racist word, then go to stavik and report myself? I would like to apologise though if anyone did indeed read it in side chat and it offended them,i all i can do is hope you believe what i am saying. ask any questions and i will happily answer them, thanks

ShaunLAD

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@ShaunLAD Why would you use a word without knowing the meaning of it ? I thought you had more about you than that ?

To be honest it was pure ignorance on my behalf and I was clearly not thinking before speaking, looking back now  I know how stupid it was to write something without knowing the meaning to it, something that I regret massively. Hopefully you can see that i genuinely did not say it with any malice intent, it was purely an idiotic thing to say 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back