What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Smurfy_E3 (action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfy_E3

In-game Name

Smurfy

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/66825-un-ban-appeal-smurfy_e3-08132016-denied-perm-ban/#comment-375603
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for a stupid thing that I did while on this server which was body glitching and I am very sorry for breaking the rules of the server.
On the day that I got banned I was traveling down the road from Kavala and saw that there was a few dead body's on the road so at the time I had not a lot of gear at that point so I stupidly thought it would be a good idea to get some extra gear of the dead body's which was wrong of me to do so which I am stupid and sorry for even thinking about doing it in the first place, at the time I was with my friends and I had got killed a firefight so I was trying to get back to them as quick as I could which I know dose not warrant the actions that I made on that day and just want to apologise for that first off.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

in the past 6 month well I've just been playing dayz, ark survival and Minecraft and some other games on top of them, with DayZ you do find that most of the people don't wont to talk to you and just shot you on sight which I don't really like that when people do that in games I'm just like play cod or some other fps if you are just going to run upto people and start shooting them, the main thing with Minecraft yeh yeh I know people think its a kids game but its a game for builders the things you can create inside of the game is just amazing, any of you star wars fans well you would love my world I have built all kinds of 3D structures charmander, pikachu, squirtle, yoda, darth vader the millennium falcon, r2d2 and just to name a few so you try and tell me that its a kids game haha, the thing with ark well you know ark you tame dinos land and sea build absolute fortresses and become the biggest and most feared tribe on the server you can got exploring in caves, you can explore the oceans with your newly tame shark or something bigger if that's what you like, there is so much you can do in that game but the one thing its not good for is role play which is the main thing that I like to have in games, but other than the game and going to the hospital ive not been doing a lot in 6 months apart from getting better,

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because after I got banned from the server I tried to play on different server's but none of them felt as playable as yours, then after that I decided to play on different games such as ark as I said at the top (damn that game is addicting) I have also been playing on my PlayStation quite a lot more since I had a should operation and have been recovering form that and might I say it is not fun couldn't even move my arm for a month after :L but now I am having physiotherapy on it to make it stronger but they say it is still early days for the recovery so they say not to push my self to much but doesn't help when you were an active person before all of it :L but I'm rambling so I won't bore you with my problems haha, the main reason why I want to return is because I love the role playing aspect of the community that the server has to offer and I know that I took a large bit out of that role playing community by doing what I did.
there was one time me and my clan mates were at the cocaine processing plant and we came under threat by a rival clan trying to take it from us so we were at a stand off from dusk till dawn we were running low on food and water and they hade picked two of our guys off with a sniper but we got one of theirs haha but time was running out for us they had the upper hand on us so we knew we wouldn't of lasted another day so we ran to the trucks and got out of there as fast as we could, my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to throw up haha but that is why I love this server the times I have had on it were some of the best times I have had in games and to mess something up like that dose hit home to a lot of people as someone once said "you never how much you love something until its gone" and there was only one other time that I felt like it, when my dad past away it was one of the hardest moment of my life and I would not wish it on my worst enemy the way that he died seeing him in the hospital bed not able to talk not able to move it felt like the world was crashing down around me but the worst thing was it took me 3 years to kind of come to terms with it and the things that I said and did to my mum will forever stay with me and now there is nothing that I wouldn't do for my mum after all I lost a dad but she lost the love of her life and I couldn't even begin to comprehend what that must of felt like to go though plus with two kids that when off the rails for a while but for now everything is starting to look up for everyone for once, you know they were the only real times in my life that I felt like it but still I'm still only learning from my mistakes that I have made in the past but hopefully you can forgive me for this one but if you cant I will understand thank you for taking the tim to read this I know it is a bit long.

Why should we unban you ?

you should unbanned me because when I got banned I tried to play on different servers but none of them had the same feel to them, I love the role playing community on the server and I know I did mess thing up by breaking the rules and I have been kicking myself for messing it up but I love the role playing community on the server like there was one time at band camp hahaha no no but really there was one night where me and my clan mate were role playing in the hospital and we were having an lets say a heated discussion about the mental state of my clan mate who we were saying that shot our brother and there was about 2 cops and 3 paramedics around us trying to keep us calm and things got out of hand and a gun went off and someone died but don't worry he did get revived by the paramedics but that is just one of the many examples of why I love this server and If I can get back onto the server hopefully I can continue to bring that kind of antics to the server that I love and not to break the rules ever again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly I would like to thank you for your honesty on your last appeal, It's nice to see a good amount of effort has went into this appeal. I believe you have been patient and waited out your 6 months. 

Going forward, I would like you to re-read the server rules and tell me your plan of action if you was to be un-banned and welcomed back into the community.

(I.e, play with mates, police, nhs?)

thank you for getting back to me and it is no trouble I know this is low on your to do list, if I do get unbanned I will do everything that I can to provide excellent role play to this community, I know that I have broken the rules that state looting dead bodies is a perm ban which I am greatful that you are even looking at this appeal, therefor I will be nothing but helpful to all new and old players alike, if I do get unbanned the admins could keep and eye on me if they would like to make sure that I am following the rules in the future but I promise you that I will never be so stupid as to jeopardise my place on this server again, as I said before you never know how much you love something until its gone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, this is going to be a second chance here on our community are you ready to rejoin and follow the rules going forward?

yes I am 100% ready to rejoin this community thank you for this second chance and believe me when I say I will not make you regret it, I have read the rules over just to remind myself not to do anything as stupid as what I did in the past and to follow all the rules in the future thank you for giving me a second chance.

You will be unbanned, don't let yourself down. Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back