What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - SteveTheElectrician

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

OP SteveTheElectrician

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned as when I was doing my NHS rehab I done a stupid error which then caused me to get the ban put into place which was the 1.6, do I regret what I done? yes of course, I understand I cant go back and change what I have done. but I do hope you can give me another chance to turn my wrongs into rights. I only had 25 minutes left of my NHS rehab to go. I understand this is not any excuse for my actions that night but all I can do is apologize for that. so basically the night of when I got banned I went to the red zone as I seen a guy downed there. I was just chilling. enjoying the medic life just listening to some music while flying along. I land my Heli inside a redzone when a cop came up to me and started telling me to leave immediately. Yes i should of listened but at the time the officer at the scene decided to start getting argumentative with me which made me retaliate and argue back. I did not at the time know that the same rule applied when in a redzone. I know I messed up. but i want to come back on a clean slate and try again i have been here along time and don't want to stop playing now

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Whilst i have been away, i have been working a lot and also playing other games that have came out. I have not been on ARMA much since being banned as i have no interest in playing anywhere else. I have a good group of friends here that i have known for a long time now and would like to play here again learning from the mistakes that have been made.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because after a while out despite playing others games a lot of people i regularly played with on a day to day basis still play the server. this is the main reason i want to join back to this server. although i still keep in contact with them its not the same as playing on rpuk together as a group we enjoyed playing it so much. the community here is also great. the best of the best no questions asked its that simple. i have over 4000-5000 hours on this server and maybe let my guard slip with some of the things i was doing. 4000+ hours is a lot of my personal time that I've dedicated to this server. everyone makes mistakes. just mine was a pricey one which led me to get banned.

Why should we unban you ?

Personally i think you should unban me because i have been very loyal to this community and not played anywhere else. This community is the best and i want to be apart of it once again. I have always been respectful towards the community and i always will. I have made so many friends from this community and it all faded away when i got banned. I'm willing to start fresh on a new slate and be the best i can for the community. I can assure you 100% that the situations i got into will not be happening again and hopefully i can be part of the community once again.

At the time I was told I failed the rehab and the ban would be reinstated I wasn't toxic in anyway and accepted it in a mature manner.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

By my records you still had at least another 3 hours of patrols remaining - only 2 of the 3 hour long sessions with MTO's was completed, bearing in mind each of those hours had to be completed with a different person. 

The list of issues that have led to your removal from the rehab program is pretty extensive and disappointing to be honest, I fought hard to secure you a spot on that programme and feel pretty let down that I've now got to deal with your appeal again.

You told the CMO's you couldn't remember what had happened exactly yet seem to have a very good recollection in your appeal, why did you lie to the CMO's?

I could of sworn I only had like around 30 minutes left to complete with Lostie.

After I left the redzone I flew back to Kavala and logged off for the night. I'm then at work all day and jump on later that night to find I was suspended. I ain't got a clue why I've been suspended, how could I if i'm at work and can't jump on TS to ask someone. If I remember right I did manage to message someone from my phone to ask if I was suspended. I think It was Meeloo.

I jumped on TS the next day, went to the NHS lounges and got dragged in with the CMOS. They asked why I think I was suspended. I didn't have a clue... The only thing i thought it could be at the time was me going to the redzone the night before. 

They then tell me what I did was wrong ect... That's how I have a good understanding of what happened.

I can imagine that the NHS won't want me back as a medic as I have already failed the rehab program once and can imagine a lot of time was wasted for everyone involved. 

I feel like what i done was wrong and i would like to take this time to apologize to everyone that was involved in my rehab program. I hope you don't feel as though I've wasted your time. I really did put alot of effort into that rehab program.

Well... the NHS won't let you back into there rehab roleplay program so you will need to enter Wilco's program (I havent got a name for it yet... 3UPRP maybe not)

Wilcos golden chance is the last chance you'll ever get, If you make it 6 months without getting banned and provide good RP then you'll have nothing to worry about and have a clean slate here.

Get banned within the next 6 months or have a report against you for low RP or any aggressiveness then its goodbye without any future appeals.

@SteveTheElectrician

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back