What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Stoichkov (TS unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

In-game Name

Stoichkov

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/65915-un-ban-appeal-stoichkov-08012016-denied-ts-permanent-ban/#comment-371440
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned due to poor behavior and unacceptable words in Team speak.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last 6 months I have been working and playing other games. Its also been christmas and new years so i was also busy with family and getting merry.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return and be able to use teamspeak again so I can use all this community has to offer. Without team speak I cannot join a gang nor have any opportunity to hopefully join the Medics or Police force in the future which is what i would like to do at some point.

Why should we unban you ?

I think I should be unbanned because I believe i have learned my lesson and realize what i said/did was very bad and shouldn't have happened and their is no excuse for what i did. I can promise it will never happen again. I will also apologize to the party in which i said that thing about.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In the time that you have been banned from teamspeak, what have you been doing within this community? I unbanned you for your in game ban a few weeks ago and part of the reasoning for your mistake was having played on other communities and having not really bothered to check if the rules were different or not. If you came to us having remained an active and positive part of the community in game or on the forums for a time, I might be more inclined to look at this favourably, but given the in game ban as well, I am worried that you are someone we wouldn't want to be a part of our community as a whole.

To elaborate somewhat, what have you been doing since your in-game unban and what about this do you think this proves that you can be a positive force on the teamspeak or in whitelisted factions?

Since my unban in-game I haven't been able to get on due to work but I plan on getting right back into the server and Altis Life. I understand your thoughts on me and that you may think you don't want me to be apart of this community. But I'm hoping by being active on the server and providing quality RP and good will that i might one day soon change your opinion of me. I realize I could of remained active on the forums during my ban but i felt like i needed time away from the game to sort myself out after my poor behavior and actions. I did leave it for a long time i realize but I missed playing/being apart of this community and so felt it was the right time to come back, and as i have already said I hope i can change your opinion of me by my in-game actions and activity in time. And i agree I was rather lax at looking over the rules properly and should have done, I think i just glanced over a few of them and thought they were very similar and just went with what I knew from my old community which i shouldn't have. 

Do you think reacting in such a childish manner is the correct way to be if you want to be apart of this community?

Permanent ban appeals are lowest priority however it's up to you to make sure you frequently check your appeal. I need you to respond shortly or this dispute will time out.

No I dont think reacting the way I did is what should be apart of this community and wholeheartedly apologize for my behavior and can promise it will never happen again. I am not an evil or nasty person and should not have said what i said.

And sorry for the late reply, been busy with work and painting the house.

Okay, are you willing to keep your nose clean and act professional and mature whilst talking to others using our teamspeak services?

Please supply me with your TeamSpeak Uniuqe ID please.

I am willing and will act in the way befitting this community.

I have 2 unique ID's so not sure which is which so ill ad both, they are:

EYxH4SNP5+22tdLSERdS2GFl5Ng=

MISIul6GgPwtZDuM2rKD66o+ZzA=

Would you agree that from our perspective that a player who has had a forum account since 2015 and the only content on his profile is regarding ban appeals, any one without even looking into your history would no that's not the type of players we want on our servers and community. Since you have had your game ban successfully appealed, moving on to your TS appeal, Are you ready to follow all server rules going forward?

I am more than ready, I agree im not as active on the forums as i should probably be and will try to get more active on forums in other aspects. I just don't want that one night of poor attitude and behavior to be what im known for. I hope to change all that and adhere to the rules and become a big part of the community.

Remember your past has left a fraction on your name now so anything like this that occurs in the future will result in a permanent ban. In regards to your attitude on Teamspeak ect, if you ever feel like you are getting annoyed, make sure to take a step back and refrain from getting yourself banned.

Your TS UID will be unbanned, Follow the rules going froward and don't let yourself down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back