What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Surgay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgay

In-game Name

Surgay

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for using a known dupe bug in the auction house

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the server as I have really enjoyed my time here and I want to carry on playing. The community as a whole is generally great and is not like other servers. the sense of community here were everyone knows each other and gets along is what I want to mix with. I had just started to become active again after about a month of not really playing as I felt a break was needed. I also want to return as I like to roleplay with everyone in the community, especially on the forums.

Why should we unban you ?

Firstly id like to say my ban was fully deserved and staff lowering it to a 6 month appeal has my full gratitude and I'm very thankful. Now onto why I am going to try and prove to you I am worth unbanning and allowing back onto the server. Firstly with around 1.4k hours on the server I have only ever had 3 warnings, now im not using this as an ooo look at me thing as I know there are people with many more hours and most likely 0 warnings. however I feel it shows that I know the rules and can be trusted to not brake them. onto the duping to cover my last point. yes I knew duping was against the rules but for some reason I thought I could get away with it. other than the auction house I have never gone out of my way to use other less obvious duping methods. this is because im not really into duping. I saw it as a chance to get very cheap gear and make a lot of money which was wrong of me and in all honesty cheating the community. I have since learnt that just because it was a bug it doesn't make it right. I have had many encounters with admins, most good and only a few for warning and etc which I hope can show im not here to be toxic and cause trubble. I also think I should be unbanned as id be willing to take whatever in game punishment is suitable to the related ban and am willing to work my way back up legitimately. Another thing onto why I feel you should unban me is because although duping is a server rule break and is a perm without appeal, I feel as if I wasn't a sort of person that disrupted the community or caused havoc for the staff team type of thing. My final reason for as to why you should unban is that fact I really do enjoy the great server that is RPUK. ive played almost every server and have not stayed anywhere or been as active on this server like any other. Im not toxic, im reasonable and in my opinion a positive affect on the community that thrives to this day with high quality role play. I may have said final point already in this but this really is my final point and honesty. roleplay.co.uk is all about roleplay and im happy to have been a part of it and clearly wanting to come back for more. If this is denied I can understand due to it not being 6 months however, to find a server as great as this and to not try and give it a shot at getting unbanned I thought would be a waste. thankyou for reading, Surgay.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I have notes here that say the staff member told you both on Teamspeak you may appeal after 6 months

It hasn't been 6 months yet ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have notes here that say the staff member told you both on Teamspeak you may appeal after 6 months

It hasn't been 6 months yet ?
I can understand where you are coming from, however I feel as if I don't give it a shot now and wait the 6 months I would miss out on a lot of enjoyment and fun. I stated above that I was very happy and grateful to be given the 6 month option but I also like the server to much to just idle and hope to be  unbanned in 6 months. My ban was deserved and I can hold my hands up and admit to what I did. However with it now being fixed and me never using any other method to dupe than the auction house I feel as if I could restore some trust in management. If you were to look at my previous record I feel as if im not a huge disruption to the community and or cause many problems, this gives me the logic of yes I deserved the ban however im hoping I have a chance to come back early due to my clannish record which I feel can show that I am familiar with the rules and just had a little slip up. 

The 6 month option? That wasn't an option that was an instruction. You must wait 6 months before you can appeal again.

You duped items, you knew what you were doing. We can't trust you anymore, simple as that. You have to earn that trust again in 6 months time.

Denied - 6 months.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back