What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Surgay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgay

In-game Name

Surgay

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/111181-permanent-ban-appeal-surgay/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for duping 3 suppressors from the auction house bug

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

has not been 6 months

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I like playing on here and I met a lot of decent people and want to continue playing with those people. I also want to return as this server has the right balance of rp and shooting where as others the shooting heavily out ways rp.

Why should we unban you ?

Firstly in my over 1000 hours of playing on the server ive been banned for the 1 time I got greedy. Yes I knew it was an exploit and yes I reported about 2 months prior but due to nothing ever being done about it I thought it may of been low on the list for the devs and not that game breaking as it doesn't really bring anymore harm to the server or the other players. Im not exactly someone you would label as a 'trouble maker' in game, yes I may say some things on forums but that's just opinion however in game I keep it strict. Another thing I want to bring up is a video made by a 1.6 member that shows members who 'disrupted the community' and fail rp'd to never returned again, simply to be unbanned not even a month later. Im not going to link the video or anything but yh im sure whoever is reading this has seen it. It leads to this point that the fact people that made the community bad and you physically had to ban them because they were so much of a problem but then let them back in. It doesn't make sense to me how me duping 3 suppressors on a clean record should lead to me waiting 6 months but them being unbanned? When you think about it there isn't much adding up and doesn't really make sense. I feel like I should be given a second chance as I maybe had 1 or 2 warning prior to my ban, ive never duped other than the auction house and honestly wont again as the backpack way is to risky, cheating and shows that it happens. final point is im a good player im not disruptive and know how to roleplay. which the server is all about.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
6 months doesn't mean 2 months. It means 6 months.

Sure we've made special exceptions for certain individuals to return in a relatively short period of time, you are not one of those individuals.

I'm also pretty certain this is nothing more than a wind up attempt from yourself, well it's certainly caught my attention! Great work.

Date of ban: 27/10/2018

Date you are eligible to appeal: 27/04/2019 

Date you are now eligible to appeal: 27/05/2019

Any further appeals during this period will add two further months. 

We'll also be imposing a 1 month posting restriction to ensure you do not disrupt the community or waste the time of the staff team further. 

DENIED

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back