What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - THEGAMINGCOOKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

josh

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/113470-un-ban-appeal-thegamingcookie-290119/?tab=comments#comment-656737
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think that I should be unbanned because I have leaned from what I have done

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I believe I have

Why do you want to return ?

because this is the best server because the players are fun and prices are right

Why should we unban you ?

because I believe that I can give back to the server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Well, that was a detailed unban request... It was so entertaining I want to know more...Tell me what happens next?

I got banned because basically I was having a shit day and had no money so I set out in my heli to rob a shop when I was in there a man was stealing my heli so went out to stop him but by the time I was out he was taking of so I shot him but then the other men that were out side hit me and I punched my keyboard and turned of my pc but I know now that this is very bad and I will not do it again

I want to re-join and make new roleplay events that will be fun and help some of the little people in the server that need help getting started. if I return to the server I will roleplay as hard as a human can to make a fun experience for the community. I will strive to make a fun and believable role play experience for all that play on you magnificent server that out ways all other servers in roleplay, fun and much more

if there is any errors its because I'm dyslexic 

I have read (2.2) and (2.5) and I under stand were I have gone wrong I only wish to be allowed back into the server so I can continue playing the best server on arma. 

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). [/SIZE]

@THEGAMINGCOOKIE i always perform a google search on steam ID's it says a lot about what type of player you are.

For you, i see you are playing on a non RP Altis life server currently, by the quality of RP there that doesn't really shine a light on you, but a lot more interesting I am seeing that a garrys mod server banned you only in January this year for mass RDM which is what you did here.

Care to explain this trend?

For one I killed one person here so mass rdm is a other state ment and I got banned for someone stealing my bomb and it comes up in the feed as I did it but do what ever it's took almost a month to get here so if you believe I'm fit to join back like I do unban me if not it's your call

Last edited by a moderator:
I was considering giving you another chance but your last post says to me your not really bothered about being unbanned here.

So "whatever" 

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back