What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - THEGAMINGCOOKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

josh

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/113946-permanent-ban-appeal-thegamingcookie/?tab=comments#comment-663785
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

because im a hard working citizen that never tried to start trouble and when I killed the man that got me the rdm he was stealing my heli and was taking off the only way I could stop him was kill him but I admit that the other report is true and I know my mistake now and will never do it again

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

not much mostly playing gmod because arma is not fun with out this server

Why do you want to return ?

because this server provides lots of opportunity's and I just want to get back to my aluminium mining and live life on the best server on arma

Why should we unban you ?

because I understand where I have gone of track and now know how to make sure it does not happen again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

it has been at leased 8 months since I was banned but about 2 months since the last appeal I just want a reason to play arma because with out this server arma is just a game I have sitting on my desktop    

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back