What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - TheProGamerJamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Jamie Gargrave

Steam ID

‭76561198343727655‬

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/110721-un-ban-appeal-theprogamerjamie-081018/?tab=comments#comment-638631
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for saying this server steals scripts and copies other servers.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing on other servers, Focusing on course work, completing GCSEs and going to college as well as going in holidays.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to join because I didn’t really get a feel for the server or get to know anyone, I have played other servers but not this one I also want to get to know some people and get more involved with other and the community. I also would consider myself to be a hardcore role player and have heard and seen this is one of the best for it. I also want to get playing here again to Roleplay and help in anyway I can it’s been a while and I have defiantly changed.

Why should we unban you ?

I would like the chance to prove myself, that I how changed and won’t do something like that again. What I did was wrong and I know that, If I didn’t think it was wrong I wouldn’t be posting this if I knew it was true then I wouldn’t keep coming and submitting in ban appeals I believe I deserve the chance to return as I said this a while ago, I can prove I have changed I really want another chance and a chance to get to know others and make new friends. Please consider this as I really don’t want to be denied again and want to get on and start playing the server. Thanks!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Care to explain this in more detail...

The fact you went out your way to join the discord and put what you did... Where did you cook that one up from?

I was originally in the discord. After I looked at the other communities websites I noticed that the website are all the same. Later to be told that Roleplay.co.uk was the original one and where everyone got the design from. However, I know what I done was wrong and I am very sorry for causing drama. I don’t like causing drama and shouldn’t of done it and for the whole time I’ve been banned I have regret it and know what I done was wrong. 

It's a little concerning and also very odd, If you were a member here and for example went on there discord/website whatever and typed that then we would of banned you, part of me believes they encourage this sort of behavior or are just extremely blind.

I wonder if this sort of thing will happen again and also who prompted you to do this in the first place.

So I was a member for a bit but didn't really play. I just joined NHS and I don't know why I said that on the discord. It is something that doesn't ever happen and I can 100% assure you it will not happen again as I have definitely grown up and moved on and want to come back here and make some new friends and roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheProGamerJamie The fact that you went out your way to do a little outburst says a lot about you, It raises a big question in regards to if you will ever fit in here.

A very odd one, I will make a decision later today.

@Wilco I understand it is odd and not something someone should do. But I do promise you that it won’t happen again as I do want to be apart of this community again. 

@TheProGamerJamie It was extremely odd.. In future think, before you take action, If there is any out of place actions from you again there won't be any appeals on Arma or any other game mode that we move onto in the future.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back