What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Tigerforce_UNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

ecorf

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/232-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was part of management on another server who apparently once copied RPUK rules and as because of this i received a 1,6 ban

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Has not been 6 months

Why do you want to return ?

There are a few reason why i am attempting to try return to the Server.
One major reason is i have many friends here who i have been able to get to know over the 2 years i have been a part of the community and some of these friends have contacted me and want's me to return to the server which to be honest makes me regret my decision to leave and be part of management on another server as i have came to realise that it is one of my worse decision i have ever made. ill put my second point really simple. while management on the other server someone who had a bit of an issue with me decided to call me something that resulting in him getting banned now the reason i am saying this is because i would like to return to a safe server who will not allow toxic people in the server. Another reason is the server is fun and offers many opportunities such as factions and jobs and i would like to return to the server i had fun on for 2 years. Overall i would like to return to the server for the enjoyment purposes, the people on the server and how reliable and safe the server is.

Why should we unban you ?

Before i begin i would just like to say sorry for any issue caused by the server i was part of
Like i said i have been part of the community for 2 years now and in that time i have received 5 warning points all of which i have learned from and to this day i can remember the reason for them along with this most occurred very early on when i had just started on the server with my last one being a VDM warning and i would say that they are quite minor warning nothing major like racism now what am trying to say here is that i wasn't here to break rules and am not someone who is toxic which can be vouched by my friend and those who know me i just made a bad decision which led me to my first ban am mentioning this to show that am not a bad person i just made bad decisions which i know am guilty off.
[Following points are about the server i was part of and explaining somethings about it]
Am not going to lie nor would i either lie but the point is that when i put my departure notice in i highly believed i was going to get banned which did happen it something and as such i did this to separate myself from the community as i thought the ban reason would be due to me advertising and i didn't want to ruin or effect RPUK activity but another reason was to say goodbye to those who i know simply put i knew what i was going to get into and the consequences for this action and am mentioning this to show that i thought about RPUK when i decided this and as such i just wanted to ensure that i didn't advertise as it is easier to explain why did you leave the server then why were you banned without mentioning the server i was part of i hope you can understand what am saying here. For my ban i will say now i was unaware that the server i was management on copied RPUK rules weather that be in the past or currently as i focused on creating symbols for the factions and a few documents for the police side and didn't deal with the rules weather that be deciding them or writing them as i am slightly dyslectic [if you do not know what this means it means that my dyslexia isn't as bad as some people have it but it does means that when i comes to writing,spelling and pronouncing works i can struggle with it sometimes] therefore it can be understood why i did not deal with server rules showing that like the previous point i didn't want to effect RPUK nor cause issues. A basic point i want to bring up as well is the Poseidon meeting shooting event caused be a few toxic people now like i said and i hope you can believe me here management of the server that was blamed did not have anything to do with this and after finding out about this i tried to contact a member of staff on RPUK to say not only we are sorry for it on behalf of the people involved but we will take action aswell and that is what we did now the reason am mentioning this is to show how i didnt want to cause issues with RPUK which i know i have repeated many times but it is the truth.
Now my final point why i should be unbanned is that i have left the server i was part of as it i came to realised that it isnt working and that i do regret joining like many thinks it was a bad decision.

I hope to get unbanned and be part of the community again but it is what it is and i understand decisions has consequences.
Thank you for reading and just like to say now apologise for any sort of writing / grammar or spelling mistakes anything you cant understand just let me know
Tigerforce

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really ill admit to you that the server didnt work out and i surpose that could have effect my decision however i kept talking to one of my mates over the time i have been banned and i realised how much i left behind so even thought the server failing could have effect my decision it was mainly threw me talking to my friends and realising what i have left.

I just want to say quickly appreciate you responding so quickly 

I think you was fully aware of what La Crox was up to, instantly that place became full of toxic banned RPUK members and there was even references about this place on their profiles management their didn't remove that (you)

Then we had a very racist person on the server RDMing who just so happened to be head of your police (brilliant decision there) who you made a song and dance about banning but brought back.

You made your bed on this one, too late to come running back

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back